Apart from the fsd booster. Does anyone use guardian tech?

Does anyone use it, when not fighting Thargoids?
I am wondering if any Guardian tech has changed over the last year or so, to actually make it worthwhile over standard equipment?

Oh yes! FSD Booster and Shield Reinforcement Modules for me. How else am I supposed to get my ‘vette to 30LY jump range and 2900 MJ BiWeave shields?!

Does anyone use it, when not fighting Thargoids?
I am wondering if any Guardian tech has changed over the last year or so, to actually make it worthwhile over standard equipment?

The FSD booster is the only one I've unlocked & have a current use for. I have the mats to unlock a few others but haven't felt the need.

Range booster is essential. The rest is optional because (aside from the shield booster and possibly MRP) you can't engineer them. If you could Guardians stuff would be fantastic, but you can't so its use is really edge case normally unless fighting Thargoids.

Nope.

When i get around to it? I don't even know what the acronyms are in the post 2 above mine.

... I was one of those weirdos who lost interest when it became clear that we wouldn't me making friends with them, or getting any narrative out of them apart from a pve combat progression tree.

Nope.

When i get around to it? I don't even know what the acronyms are in the post 2 above mine.

... I was one of those weirdos who lost interest when it became clear that we wouldn't me making friends with them, or getting any narrative out of them apart from pve combat.
Shield Reinforcement & Module Reinforcement Packages :)

(actually useful not only against Thargoids)

How else am I supposed to get my ‘vette to 30LY jump range and 2900 MJ BiWeave shields?!
Better shieldbooster management? I'm getting 3100 mj with my biweave build. Granted I only reach 27 lys, but that's because of all the armour I'm carrying.
The guardian modules are with some exceptions (hull reinforcement) quite useful for non combat builds and if you have the power the module protection is great. The only thing I rarely use are the weapons (no love for thargoid combat) and I've not unlocked the fighters.

Nope.

... I was one of those weirdos who lost interest when it became clear that we wouldn't me making friends with them, or getting any narrative out of them apart from a pve combat progression tree.

Yeah, Guardians feels like another missed opportunity for FDev. All the effort put into creating the lore and history, but all we ended up with was new variations of the same old equipment.

Top Bottom