COMPLETED CG Zende Partners Defence Appeal

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
so Zende 2.9 B Vs 0.8 B for segnen....

PS Did they make capital ships easier in the last update it seams unable to target the Human player even when right over the beams weapons...

Yea, that capital ship looks like it's maned by imperial stormtroopers. Blasters flying all over the place, but no one gets hit. Or at least no one important :giggle:

I am... TTC atm, but it's a losing battle.
The cap ship is bugged for Segnen. Everytime it pop is it is Red to me and it's shooting at everyone then it bails out.
For Zende you can pop the Heat Relays for 500k... That's Free Money.

Let's see
1. CZ are way closer to Zende outpost than Segnen
2. Segnen ships are way easier to fight, more profit
3. Story presents Segnen as bullying in on Zende operation
Yep, totally not rigged [/sarcasm]

Well, the Segnen are the aggressors here.
So i guess most are supporting Zende because they were first here, they build the Ferry and the station and they had a good business with the Guardian Stuff.

PS. And those Clippers are a joke compared with Zende's Challengers and Chieftains.

Shoot out the drives of the three C, then the plant. Watch them blow at 60-80% hull. Sadly the imperial Cutters die even easier, you can skip the part with the drives and go straight for the plant. Have cascade rails to get past those SCBs though.

Shoot out the drives of the three C, then the plant. Watch them blow at 60-80% hull. Sadly the imperial Cutters die even easier, you can skip the part with the drives and go straight for the plant. Have cascade rails to get past those SCBs though.
Its life support at zero that equals death on ships with high hull not power plant they removed that a long time ago... power plant just drops the power supply to 50%

That's another weird thing. Zende is backed up by feds and uses alliance ships. what.
Zende is independant thats why there are no corvettes and only anacondas on zende side (there are no FGS FDS or any fed rank locked AI ships as well on zende side ) ... Fed human players will back zende as there anti empire...
but fed backed corps would have a captical ship in CZ high... and then those would be equal battles in high as segnen could earn 500K for getting the fed capital ship to run away...

Last edited:
Its life support at zero that equals death on ships with high hull not power plant they removed that a long time ago... power plant just drops the power supply to 50%
Yes, but once the plant is zero, each additional hit has a chance to instaplode the ship still. With high piercing high ROF multicannons that happens fairly quickly.

Well, the Segnen are the aggressors here.
So i guess most are supporting Zende because they were first here, they build the Ferry and the station and they had a good business with the Guardian Stuff.

PS. And those Clippers are a joke compared with Zende's Challengers and Chieftains.
Nah, didn't you see? It is all a conspiracy. No way people would legitimately side with Zende. Where did I put my eye's roll sarcastically emoticon?

Incorrect... at least, 50% incorrect ;)

0% PP does drop the ship's power to 50%... every subsequent shot on a 0% Powerplant has a chance to kill, so high ROF weapons (Beam lasers, MCs) have a very high chance of causing it. I regularly get Corvette hull kills at =~ 60% like this. I've even been killed by an NPC like this before.

More than happy to go video this if you like.

EDIT: Ninja'ed

The holy grail of cutters is present in the CZ spawn cycle... It finaly shown up....​
D7fm7P-XsAACukd

Last edited:
Zende is independant thats why there are no corvettes and only anacondas on zende side (there are no FGS FDS or any fed rank locked AI ships as well on zende side ) ... Fed human players will back zende as there anti empire...
but fed backed corps would have a captical ship in CZ high... and then those would be equal battles in high as segnen could earn 500K for getting the fed capital ship to run away...

So Segnen’s big disadvantage is that it is backed by the Imperials rather than being Independent.

Edit Ninja’d

Last edited:
So Senen’s big disadvantage is that it is backed by the Imperials rather than being Independent.
Yep would have been a hole different CG if they had been fed or indi... but as soon as they were announced as Imp/empire faction they were doomed...
Edit = With capital ships being nerfed Vs Human ships its worse having it spawn..

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom