Changing HUD color

I would happily pay a TON of Arx for the ability to customize the HUD. Not just colors either but also different styles where the basic information is displayed perhaps in a bit more detail or in ways that may be more intuitive to some folks.

I would happily pay a TON of Arx for the ability to customize the HUD. Not just colors either but also different styles where the basic information is displayed perhaps in a bit more detail or in ways that may be more intuitive to some folks.
To be perfectly honest... So would I. Especially if it had something ridiculous like the option to choose fonts... Fraktur, Fraktur everywhere!

So many threads on the same topic - you may have seen this before, but not in this thread:

Partial.jpg

The cockpit is what we stare at endlessly, infusion of color would be most desired.

And please get rid of the white on the Cutter dash, the instrumentation washes out when "sunlight" hits it.

I would definitely pay real money to have a customizable hud. I'm OK with the layout. But the color choice and not being able to independently select colors for the various elements, without bringing the whole thing out of whack does really bother me

We on console can't edit anything colorwise. We'd like to have an option to change the color scheme - but in comparision to bugfixing the rest of the game (e.g. the mauve adder situation in over-crowded systems) color schemes are a minor priority.

Last edited:
We on console can't editing anything colorwise. We'd like to have an option to change the color scheme - but in comparision to bugfixing the rest of the game (e.g. the mauve adder situation in over-crowded systems) color schemes are a minor priority.
I fired up my PS4 version of ED just the other day. It was a painful experience...

The HUD...
Most requested option since game release.
Apparently the HUD colour was hard baked in to the game during initial stages of development. So very difficult to change after the fact without massive Dev input.
that’s the story so far. Think of the lost Arx’s. Why won’t anyone think of the Arxs. 😖😫😭

Flimley

Top Bottom