Tritium missions?

Been hearing about Tritium missions but haven't seen one yet. I haven't been looking hard so far, but want to know what types of systems should have stations with the Tritium missions?

Thanks

Been hearing about Tritium missions but haven't seen one yet. I haven't been looking hard so far, but want to know what types of systems should have stations with the Tritium missions?

Thanks

Boom or None, High Tech or Industrial :)

I've made nearly 1/3 of a billion from these in the last week, though they take some finding.

Beware some are only as profitable as a good trade.

Shinrata has them.

Last edited:
Source and delivery types both exist, both are rare.

Source: orbital industrial, high-tech or military station without a refinery component
Delivery: orbital refinery station

I saw one yesterday. Bring us 30ton and we’ll give you 3m.

No thanks, you’re alright.
You need to be Allied for the best payouts - 90t for 33m was what I was offered, pretty good for a 10 minute round trip.

I've had a couple in the last few weeks. One was for 31 Mil the second was 18 Mil.

They go up to 50 million per mission, though profit per ton varies as those I've seen require from 18 Units up to 1450 Units.

I've seen them vary from 42.000 CR per ton sourced (you may as well be trading Tritium) to 900,000 or more CR! - obviously, figures for when you are Allied.

Last edited:

Source: orbital industrial, high-tech or military station without a refinery component

You need to be Allied for the best payouts - 90t for 33m was what I was offered, pretty good for a 10 minute round trip.
This was in my ‘home’ station, I’m maxed up with them all. Though it has to be said, I do rather glaze over at the ‘fetch me’ missions.

Good info. Have been doing some test runs, selling a carrier load of cheap bubble Tritium out in Colonia, undercutting the stations there. Does Colonia also offer these source missions?

Also does Colonia offer 1 way economy class passenger missions back to the bubble? I picked 60 million's worth of economy passengers in the Orion Nebula, used an Alt account to keep my main account free.

Thanks
I'm based out of Cubeo, and they do happen from time-to-time. Not often, but when they do, it's about 30 tons of tritium and we'll pay you bags and bags of credits for it. In fact, bring some more bags for the credits we'll give you for it. No, 3 more bags...that's about right.

Good info. Have been doing some test runs, selling a carrier load of cheap bubble Tritium out in Colonia, undercutting the stations there. Does Colonia also offer these source missions?
Yes, but only very rarely. I've seen two source and one deliver since 3.7 released.

Also does Colonia offer 1 way economy class passenger missions back to the bubble? I picked 60 million's worth of economy passengers in the Orion Nebula, used an Alt account to keep my main account free.
In theory you should be able to pick them up from any Tourism economies. In practice, for some unclear reason, they only appear shortly after the Thursday server reset.

I found 2 bulk cargo missions right after the carrier update in Luchtaine, but since the latest patch there is nothing. The same with other types of bulk cargo from there and Kojera, crickets. There are some bulk missions but they are for stuff that I never was offered before or low price stuff there it doesn't make sense to liberate it.

Yes, but only very rarely. I've seen two source and one deliver since 3.7 released.

In theory you should be able to pick them up from any Tourism economies. In practice, for some unclear reason, they only appear shortly after the Thursday server reset.

I hadn't considered Tourism, thanks...

Though I've found them being limited, and dropping to a weekly cycle not to be the case Ian.
I've picked up more than 40 of these these missions in the past week.
Once you find a system that spawns them, with the right Government in the right System State, with factions in the correct state they keep dropping.
It helps if you do so many missions you are cycling the entire mission board regularly.

They seem to occur when other missions can't spawn, and the faction state of None seems to be a factor.

Top Bottom