Found this elite petition on the web

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
We do get some warnings already though, very subtle ones. For example, if you target a ship, in the upper right hand corner it actually says "Warning Jimi Hendrix has deployed hardpoints" It also gives us warnings about thermal attacks and the other one (I forget the wording) that talks about impulse something trajectory, so it's not a massive leap that it might say, 'Warning, target synthesising new ammo'.

But really, I'm dipping my toes in here where I have no business being. I don't PvP and so I don't, as they say, have a dog in this fight. It is interesting to read about though.

Big hatches open and guns poke out, not hard to see. Ship starts heating up, not hard to see how you can know about that either, these are either all things you can see or that are affecting you. I draw the line where I think, "these are things you couldn't possibly know without actually being on the other ship and watching what the CMDR is doing." So things you couldn't possibly know without some sort of magic is where I draw the line. While you can see gun ports opening and detect heat weapons affecting your ship, you couldn't possibly know the enemy CMDR has just pressed the button to synthesise ammo!

Now I don't PvP either, but I still get a say where people are trying to break the bounds of reality to get stuff they couldn't possibly get because it might affect me some way in the future. So when I see stuff asked for that couldn't possibly work even in the imagined ED universe except by some sort of magic I think I get a say.

After grinding 2500+ scouts, with some premo ammo, have not noticed very much change or improvement to the grind.

So the premo grind, more grind ... yeah ...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom