Page 153 of 153 First 149151152153
Results 2,281 to 2,286 of 2286

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: What game are we all playing instead of E:D?

Originally Posted by Chevy66 View Post (Source)
    Just got farcry 4 for 6.49 you can play these games pretty cheaply if you're happy to stay one or two generations behind
    You can play even cheaper if you keep an eye on the right places. Currently playing Shadow Warrior 2, given away for free on GoG. Next in line is Subnautica, free from the Epic store. But I'm also playing Hellblade, bought that on sale for 15 , always from GoG. Came together with a free copy of Everspace.

Originally Posted by AkenBosch View Post (Source)
    You can play even cheaper if you keep an eye on the right places. Currently playing Shadow Warrior 2, given away for free on GoG. Next in line is Subnautica, free from the Epic store. But I'm also playing Hellblade, bought that on sale for 15 €, always from GoG. Came together with a free copy of Everspace.
    Yeah I got the free Shadow Warrior 2 and subnautica, I've also got Soma for free recently and that Edith Finch thing

I think anything under a tenner is fair for a ubisoft style icon collection fest. I don't like to pay full price because I get bored of them long before the end, I'm already a bit bored with FC4

A well crafted single player campaign can keep me interested far longer, for example a game like Metro I played through multiple times, I'll probably buy the new Metro game fairly soon after release

Originally Posted by AkenBosch View Post (Source)
    You can play even cheaper if you keep an eye on the right places. Currently playing Shadow Warrior 2, given away for free on GoG. Next in line is Subnautica, free from the Epic store. But I'm also playing Hellblade, bought that on sale for 15 €, always from GoG. Came together with a free copy of Everspace.
    I've got Hellblade: Senua's sacrifice on the microsoft gamepass on Xbox for free...the gamepass was a quid for a month so I'll play it out then cancel

Currently playing Farm Together which is strangely addictive.

Originally Posted by LeoBartlet View Post (Source)
    Currently playing Farm Together which is strangely addictive.
    The "upside down" of don't starve together?

Medieval 2 Total War, Brittania campaign.

Playing as the Welsh.