Page 107 of 134 FirstFirst ... 102105106107108109112 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 2000

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: What game are we all playing instead of E:D?

Just finished another play thru of metro redux and metro light redux. I'm ready for the next one to be released.

Just finished Alien: Isolation on nightmare. My emotions struggled throughout.

Time for a palate cleanser with something I've not touched in years: Republic Commando.

Had picked it up on the cheap a good while ago, but finally did a full playthrough of Lords of the Fallen. It's not Dark Souls, but it's a neat smaller scale clone of it. I won't be replaying it as much as the Souls family but I'll certainly go back to it to explore a few areas I missed and fool around with the other build options. Enjoyed it more than its futuristic successor The Surge. Neater level design I thought, and it doesn't rely on overly dark sections and ambushes to challenge the player.

Now fooling around in Everspace for pretty arcade space stuff.

Currently installed along others mentioned way back.

Sins of a Solar Empire : Star Trek Armada III
    Hellblade, Senua's Sacrifice
    Satelitte Reign (modern take on Syndicate)

I have just finished Layers of Fear (Humble Bundle freebie).

Not yet finished Alien Isolation, much like Outlast, it gets to a nope moment and I leave it for a while. Oh and played Resident Evil 7: Biohazard for a bit on a friends machine and that was a nope, nope, nope level game.

Just bought OGRE for 14.99 on Steam (40% off).

Something to do in supercruise....or is that the other way around?

Originally Posted by Max Factor View Post (Source)
    Just started playing the Original Baldurs Gate again. Still a great game.
    Just finished another playthrough of Pool of Radiance - Curse of the Azure Bonds - Secret of the Silver Blades - Pools of Darkness.

Ive been playing Battletech on and off but that game is very stressful - so I've picked up Shadow Warrior 2 in a gog sale to take a break and been playing that nonstop for the past week - it is a lot more fun than it has any right to be.

Skyrim VR. I'm in love.

Originally Posted by Zieman View Post (Source)
    Just finished another playthrough of Pool of Radiance - Curse of the Azure Bonds - Secret of the Silver Blades - Pools of Darkness.
    Wow, now there's a run of games I've not played in a long time! I still have all of my Gold Box D&D games for my C64.

EVE is having a meltdown on the Tranquility server right now. Something about having to move lots of used cars from one place to another.

And, Iceland is melting.

Shadow tactics: Blades of the Shogun is basically less than a tenner from Humble at the moment......Must resist....Will power failing......

Im about to start playing Elder Scrolls online on the Euro server.
    Im still downloading the 100gb client. 8 hours remaining....

Originally Posted by Vasco Sapien View Post (Source)
    100 gb!!!

Was playing a lot of stellaris but i gather you have to buy all the dlc to get the full experience and im not sure i like it that much.
    Considering galactic civilizations iii as my next purchase, but again i dont really feel like starting a process of being nickel and dimed to death on dlc, or rewarding game studios who pursue that course.

Originally Posted by m0rl0ck View Post (Source)
    100 gb!!!

Was playing a lot of stellaris but i gather you have to buy all the dlc to get the full experience and im not sure i like it that much.
    Considering galactic civilizations iii as my next purchase, but again i dont really feel like starting a process of being nickel and dimed to death on dlc, or rewarding game studios who pursue that course.
    I have stellaris its a really good 4x. i dont have a single DLC.
    The base game is good.

i feel the same about feature creep DLC on games. which is why i havent got a single DLC for stellaris or GC3.

Originally Posted by Vasco Sapien View Post (Source)
    Looking at your avatar reminds me. I need to give Star Trek Online a revisit when I'm home, now you can play as an actual cardassian... at last.