Page 108 of 124 FirstFirst ... 103106107108109110113 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1856

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: What game are we all playing instead of E:D?

  1. #1606
    Im about to start playing Elder Scrolls online on the Euro server.
    Im still downloading the 100gb client. 8 hours remaining....

  2. #1607
    Originally Posted by Vasco Sapien View Post (Source)
    Im about to start playing Elder Scrolls online on the Euro server.
    Im still downloading the 100gb client. 8 hours remaining....
    100 gb!!!

    Was playing a lot of stellaris but i gather you have to buy all the dlc to get the full experience and im not sure i like it that much.
    Considering galactic civilizations iii as my next purchase, but again i dont really feel like starting a process of being nickel and dimed to death on dlc, or rewarding game studios who pursue that course.

  3. #1608
    Originally Posted by m0rl0ck View Post (Source)
    100 gb!!!

    Was playing a lot of stellaris but i gather you have to buy all the dlc to get the full experience and im not sure i like it that much.
    Considering galactic civilizations iii as my next purchase, but again i dont really feel like starting a process of being nickel and dimed to death on dlc, or rewarding game studios who pursue that course.
    I have stellaris its a really good 4x. i dont have a single DLC.
    The base game is good.

    i feel the same about feature creep DLC on games. which is why i havent got a single DLC for stellaris or GC3.

  4. #1609
    Originally Posted by Vasco Sapien View Post (Source)
    Im about to start playing Elder Scrolls online on the Euro server.
    Im still downloading the 100gb client. 8 hours remaining....
    Looking at your avatar reminds me. I need to give Star Trek Online a revisit when I'm home, now you can play as an actual cardassian... at last.


  5. #1610
    Originally Posted by Goose4291 View Post (Source)
    Looking at your avatar reminds me. I need to give Star Trek Online a revisit when I'm home, now you can play as an actual cardassian... at last.
    i played STO when it first come out about 10 years ago ( i literally have the t-shirt (special edition)). it wasnt very good back then and i quit playing. Ive heard the game is now run by a Korean MMO company and is filled with microtransactions and cash farming game mechanics.

    Is that true?

  6. #1611
    Giving this another try...since it's very cheap on U-Play during E-3

    I played it for a while on Xbox when it was released...got bored with the bullet sponge NPC's. For 15 quid, I can afford to get bored with them some more...


  7. #1612
    Division wasn't what I expected; really enjoying it.

  8. #1613
    Originally Posted by NuttiKrust View Post (Source)
    Division wasn't what I expected; really enjoying it.
    I signed up for the beta of The Division 2 a while back...no doubt that'll be along soon.

    I had really high hopes for the Division during beta on the Xbox in 2016...the full game failed to realise most of my expectations in the end, mainly due to the strange RPG mechanics and PvP focus of the Dark zone...in a Tom Clancy franchise of all things.

    Anyway, I couldn't turn it down at that price and a few mates I played with on Xbox now on PC like me have bought in again...we'll see how it pans out

  9. #1614
    Originally Posted by Vasco Sapien View Post (Source)
    i played STO when it first come out about 10 years ago ( i literally have the t-shirt (special edition)). it wasnt very good back then and i quit playing. Ive heard the game is now run by a Korean MMO company and is filled with microtransactions and cash farming game mechanics.

    Is that true?
    I have no.idea. its been at least 4 yrs since I last touched it.

  10. #1615
    Game I play instead of ED: Beat Saber. So much fun.

  11. #1616
    Originally Posted by Goose4291 View Post (Source)
    Looking at your avatar reminds me. I need to give Star Trek Online a revisit when I'm home, now you can play as an actual cardassian... at last.
    If you shell out the 1000 Zen for the race, that is. But I do have to give them credit, because the DS9 flavored missions they released as the expansion are pretty awesome. They almost feel like Trek now xD

  12. #1617
    Originally Posted by hunvagy View Post (Source)
    If you shell out the 1000 Zen for the race, that is. But I do have to give them credit, because the DS9 flavored missions they released as the expansion are pretty awesome. They almost feel like Trek now xD
    Isn't Zen still earnable?

    And yeah the return of so many cast members for this update has fallen just right for me, as Im at the tail end of a DS9 binge, which Im.watching for the first time.

  13. #1618
    Inquisitor Martyr.

    At last its here, played two missions last night and yeah Im just going to purge and I maybe some time.



    (Yes that was a play on the quote from Captain Lawrence Oates, "Im just going outside and I may be some time".which to my ignorance I always thought was said by Scott himself. Really need to brush up on my history.)

  14. #1619
    Originally Posted by Goose4291 View Post (Source)
    Isn't Zen still earnable?

    And yeah the return of so many cast members for this update has fallen just right for me, as Im at the tail end of a DS9 binge, which Im.watching for the first time.
    Yeah it is. Currently 1 Zen hangs around 260 or so Dil, so it's not the end of the world And after you're done with the binge, whip up a free Jem'Hadar just to blast through the new expansion, you will not be disappointed. Not spoiling anything, but the 5th mission in the new line we just dubbed the best. STO. Mission. Ever.

    They also used this opportunity to refresh some of the older missions, so Garak is now the ambasaddor of Cardassia, replacing useless Cardassian npc #23.

  15. #1620
    Originally Posted by hunvagy View Post (Source)
    If you shell out the 1000 Zen for the race, that is. But I do have to give them credit, because the DS9 flavored missions they released as the expansion are pretty awesome. They almost feel like Trek now xD
    Life Time Pass