Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 667273747576
Results 1,126 to 1,137 of 1137

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: What game are we all playing instead of E:D?

Originally Posted by Vasea Azure View Post (Source)
    Not yet but I watched few of my fav youtubers play it but not past the intro, did not really spark my interest so far. And I have a question, does the game open/let you play more after super long scripted introduction? Does it open up more like Witcher 3 for example?
    What knightshark said really. Yes it does open up. It's very like witcher 3 in many ways I'm finding. But the way I have not read a single review yet that I agreed with especially on the negatives. Take those with a massive pinch of salt. The only video that I've agreed with is the "worth a buy" review from Mack. I don't like the guy generally but I've found his so far to be the most accurate as I see it.

Originally Posted by Jezzah View Post (Source)
    What knightshark said really. Yes it does open up. It's very like witcher 3 in many ways I'm finding. But the way I have not read a single review yet that I agreed with especially on the negatives. Take those with a massive pinch of salt. The only video that I've agreed with is the "worth a buy" review from Mack. I don't like the guy generally but I've found his so far to be the most accurate as I see it.
    Funny, same here. I don't like Mack' style and don't watch his videos, but he sold me on KCD in five minutes - he made sense.

Thanks for opinions guys, and yeah I watched Mack review too - I share pretty much same rants about today's gaming hehe. Will take a look for sure, looks like something that can suck you in for many hours. But I will wait a bit for bug fixes.

Kingdom Come, kinda buggy, a bit messy in performance, not very good on side missions, many gameplay stuff seems off balance. But the world is immersive, I like poaching and the main quest really shined yesterday. Not as densely filled as Bethesda games, but a very believable medieval setting and world.

Right now it's Kingdom Come Deliverance, or Hunthowdown.

Originally Posted by Navigare Necesse Est View Post (Source)
    Kingdom Come, kinda buggy, a bit messy in performance, not very good on side missions, many gameplay stuff seems off balance. But the world is immersive, I like poaching and the main quest really shined yesterday. Not as densely filled as Bethesda games, but a very believable medieval setting and world.
    Yeah, but I forgive them, they are a young studio and they need the money to develop the game, so I just wait for them to fix the bugs.
    Not so forgiving with other KS projects out there.

Originally Posted by Lysander lysan View Post (Source)
    Yeah, but I forgive them, they are a young studio and they need the money to develop the game, so I just wait for them to fix the bugs.
    Not so forgiving with other KS projects out there.
    I agree. It's a new and small studio trying to create something quite unique. Their ambition is very high. However, Cryengine isn't the best engine out there, especially for consoles with somewhat slower CPUs.
    Still, it's a massive feat creating a historically realistic medieval world, and it's great to see it's been received well.

Sold over a million copies in its first week. Very good effort indeed.

Originally Posted by Jezzah View Post (Source)
    Sold over a million copies in its first week. Very good effort indeed.
    Good and bad, if they don't fix the bugs it could turn into NMS rage

Dark Souls III. Praise the sun!

Originally Posted by Lysander lysan View Post (Source)
    Good and bad, if they don't fix the bugs it could turn into NMS rage
    I know you've had a nasty time of it god bless ya, but I honestly haven't seen anything awful in terms of bugs. It would be very bad form for this to turn into anything like an NMS rage.

For me it seems far less buggy that a typical Bethesda release, not that that's anything to be too proud of, but it's nowhere near the worst offender for buggy releases

Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 667273747576