Page 1 of 15 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: KICS 4 Released - Free Voice Attack Profile for Elite

KICS 4 Released - Free Voice Attack Profile for Elite

Greetings Commanders,

KICS 4 has now been released for those of you using VoiceAttack.

KICS 4 quick overview:

Downloadable from: < redirected link removed >

Fly safe!

wow that was quick only asked the question about an hour ago .............respect and thank you

Just a quickie it seems that there is no sound recorded for "landing gear currently deployed ", is this waiting to be recorded.

Originally Posted by warlock View Post (Source)
    Just a quickie it seems that there is no sound recorded for "landing gear currently deployed ", is this waiting to be recorded.
    my fault installed it wrong ...........just done it right all ok......The wine made me do it wrong .........Thanks again

Hey Warlock

It seems to be working on my side, I'll test real quick with the actual download file and upload a fix if I've missed it, one sec. KICS will not ask whether you want it retracted and assumes you meant deployed when you said deployed.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

my fault installed it wrong ...........just done it right all ok......The wine made me do it wrong .........Thanks again
    Ahh okay! Yay for wine

I missed this because I was watching the First thread. Should keep it all in one place.

Downloading now.

Originally Posted by Loriath View Post (Source)
    I missed this because I was watching the First thread. Should keep it all in one place.

Downloading now.
    Hey Loriath,

Sorry about that! Let me know what you think and thanks again for the feedback.

Originally Posted by Arflint View Post (Source)
    Hey Loriath,

Sorry about that! Let me know what you think and thanks again for the feedback.
    No Problem. Will have to check later since I wacked all my bindings getting the new Joystick configured and need to iron out 1-2 more issues there. Once that is done, I will see if she still gives me the cold shoulder when I do something dumb

Interesting work, did you have an actual person for the voice acting? It sounds very natural.

Originally Posted by Zephyriel View Post (Source)
    Interesting work, did you have an actual person for the voice acting? It sounds very natural.
    Aye, that's my SO's voice that I recorded.

Originally Posted by Loriath View Post (Source)
    Superior Officer ?
    Aha, exactly.

Nice work - voice is good, Irish?

Great Job
    thanks

Editing c:/ to e:/ took a while but it made me appreciate all your hard work just that little bit more ;]

Page 1 of 15 1236 ... LastLast