Thread: Anyone using an Xbox 360 controller with their Mac?

Anyone using an Xbox 360 controller with their Mac?

Good evening, Commanders,

I've been playing Elite: Dangerous through Boot Camp for a few months now and have started the process of downloading the Mono framework and the Mac client. It's currently syncing my files so I'm looking forward to getting back into the universe on my Mac natively through OS X. However, I have a question for any other Mac users:

Have any of you used your Xbox 360 controller with Elite: Dangerous through OS X?

Cheers,
    Anthony

Already have a thread on it.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=133025

The game seems to work fine with my Xbone controller.

Originally Posted by abitgone View Post (Source)
    Good evening, Commanders,

I've been playing Elite: Dangerous through Boot Camp for a few months now and have started the process of downloading the Mono framework and the Mac client. It's currently syncing my files so I'm looking forward to getting back into the universe on my Mac natively through OS X. However, I have a question for any other Mac users:

Have any of you used your Xbox 360 controller with Elite: Dangerous through OS X?

Cheers,
    Anthony
    I use the X360 controller, works fine with one caveat. It was a little sensitive under OS X compared to Windows and I had to increase the dead zone.

I had the Tattiebogle X360 drivers already installed for other games, but it's possible ED has native support (some games do). I didn't have to disable them though so that implies it does not.