Page 159 of 630 FirstFirst ... 154157158159160161164 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 9447

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Soontill Relics, the Regor Permit Sector and DB's cryptic hints....

Originally Posted by Grumbleweed View Post (Source)
    Congrats to wishblend on the first confirmed sighting; now we KNOW they exist, and under one circumstance where they can be found, where and what to look out for.

I have noted:
    - Bring limpet hatch breakers
    - Bring a few friends
    - Bring a wake scanner
    - Bring plenty of shield boosters
    - I probably will get nowhere near one with my Cobra

And yet more questions..
    -[question]- Is it possible to get more than one wing in an instance, anyone tried that?
    -[speculation]- Is the 'UA spawn rate' particular to an individual player or is that it for another week? (i.e. do more players looking for one increase the likelyhood of one turning up for one of those players[1], or decrease it[2], or make no difference whatsoever[3]?)

[1] We will have 20 of these found by tea time
    [2] or [3] Noone will see another one for ages

IOW If another one turns up sooner rather than later, then we know something about how the spawn rate works.

My guess is that this might be done by the time I finish work, but if not, Ill try and get on this evening (Mobius).
    More then one wing is possible. I have seen that in a CG yesterday.

Actually, using limpets with all those point defenses are not going to work. I strongly suggest shooting its cargo hatch until it hits 70%, and then do 10% damage each time until it drops. You can technically have enough time to steal it provided the ship you fly in has relatively long and durable shields (Also shield cells), its just the accumulating firepower you'll receive will force you to either leave or potentially die. That's why i recommended to bring a wing, the ships will all fight you no matter what, they will not leave the instance once engaged.

The Cargo Scanner was so you knew you were in the right place.

There you have it, go out and reclaim that for your prize. WishBlend, I will contact you when I return from the Sagittarius A* trip and give you the cloud of palladium you deserve.

Another one!

Right now in Timocani. Open.

Name:  Screenshot_0244.jpg
Views: 797
Size:  223.7 KB

Originally Posted by Grumbleweed View Post (Source)
    And yet more questions..
    -[question]- Is it possible to get more than one wing in an instance, anyone tried that?
    -[speculation]- Is the 'UA spawn rate' particular to an individual player or is that it for another week? (i.e. do more players looking for one increase the likelyhood of one turning up for one of those players[1], or decrease it[2], or make no difference whatsoever[3]?)
    You can get more than 4 players together by kind of juggling wing members, but a little but exploity for my taste.

No-one knows re: the spawn rate but I think it's unlikely to be per player.

Originally Posted by RedWizzard View Post (Source)
    Another one!

Right now in Timocani. Open.
    Good luck

Originally Posted by Vasious View Post (Source)
    Good luck
    Could use some help!

Cmdr name is Red Wizzard (with a space).

Could use some help!
    16 jumps away

making best speed but...

What, did someone from FDEV come into the office on their day off and flip the switch back on to spawn these things?

Could use some help!

Cmdr name is Red Wizzard (with a space).
    At work, but um, using the Force. Good luck.

They're like buses, you wait forever for one to turn up, then two come along at once

I'm going to start trawling Anukul near 109 Virginis in open, if anyone wants to wing up...

I worked an almost 11 hour day today, it's after 11, I'm knackered, got an early start to work tomorrow, and I'm too fried to go and play.

So why am I sitting here refreshing this thread keenly instead of just going to bed?

Just the T9 and an anaconda in range. But I'm on 33% hull. Think the T9 has dropped everything but the UA.

Edit: T9 still has the UA. 30% hull in my python and out of shield cells. Going to have to try to kill the anaconda I think.

Originally Posted by Szyslak22 View Post (Source)
    What, did someone from FDEV come into the office on their day off and flip the switch back on to spawn these things?
    It sure feels that way.