Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: GUIDE: Planet sounds and how to know everything from System Map.

Today recording is Gas Giant Bearing Ammonia Life, from on of my favourite sectors. With this I conclude the Exotic Gas Giant section. Next week I'll start to upload regular gas giants sounds.

Added other 2 tutorials about Hidden Water Worlds.

Added Class I Gas Giant.
    I'm missing a gas giant class V recording, I've scanned hundreds, but sadly didn't take note of any. Any gelp is welcome.

Added Class II Gas Giants

Today is teh turn of Class III gas giants

Today I upload Class IV Gas Giants. Unfortunatly I never noted a location of a Class V. So I will either stumble into one or a nice contributor can make a recording to me. Untill then daily updates are over.

Since you asked for it a couple of days ago, I've scanned quite a lot of gas-giants but never found a class-V-one. They seem to be quite rare. I will keep on...

Thanks for the guide. I use this technique all of the time now. When your done getting the new sounds I would like to suggest creating a new thread to make it all organized. It should also be a sticky, I am suggesting this guide to every explorer.

Originally Posted by GoodGorilla View Post (Source)
    Thanks for the guide. I use this technique all of the time now. When your done getting the new sounds I would like to suggest creating a new thread to make it all organized. It should also be a sticky, I am suggesting this guide to every explorer.
    Thanks a lot, I really appreciate feedback and I'm happy it was usefull for you. In fact since there's not much to comment sometime I think this guide Is my personal toy, but then I meet many players that use it.
    In your opnion how could I organize the sounds better? In order to avoid a lenghty list I made 4 categories, the first one has all the juicy planets that pay nice credits, the others are for compltion-curiosity.
    As for the sticky I have asked the mods, but the exploration subforum has reached the sticky limit, so for the moment it's not possible.
    + rep and suggestions are always welcome.

Originally Posted by CMDR AKIRA MASAKARI View Post (Source)
    Unfortunatly I never noted a location of a Class V.
    I do not know if that's satisfactory for you:

Maybe, if you have the time and if you are still in the 65K-area, you can go to MYEIA THAA XX-U D2-3
    Name:  MYEIA-THAA-XX-U-D2-3.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  159.0 KB

Or to the Furthest Class V Gas Giant From Sol

Originally Posted by CMDR AKIRA MASAKARI View Post (Source)
    In your opnion how could I organize the sounds better?
    Actually I was wrong about that. I assumed the reason why you were making posts for the new sounds was that you couldn't edit the original post. It looks like you can and are updating the original post.

Originally Posted by Stulli View Post (Source)
    I do not know if that's satisfactory for you:

Maybe, if you have the time and if you are still in the 65K-area, you can go to MYEIA THAA XX-U D2-3
    Name:  MYEIA-THAA-XX-U-D2-3.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  159.0 KB

Or to the Furthest Class V Gas Giant From Sol
    Awesome!!!!! A juicy hot jupiter, your recording is super fine, and now we have completed the guide!!!!! (well, untill the devs don't tweak them again or somebody discovers something new).
    I finally set free from the CEEKIA sector, after 2 evenings of chore manual jumping, so I will be happy with the pics of the furthest class V.
    Ah, and you are in the contributors of course!!!

Woot, found a Water Giant only by sound. I now know how to distinguish them from Water Life Gas Giants. I't the growing tune that kicks in, ONLY in Water Life Gas Giants and not in Water Giants. Since both type were present in the system I made a tutorial, but will keep it for next week since now daily updates are over.

For the moment, I changed thir description in OP and you can already listen to the difference now.

9th Water Giants thanks to this guide now. Not enough credit to refuel but still I love them.

Aah I just found a Class V but someone else beat me to it
    Anyway, here you go, for verification. Mine has a ring at least!

http://imgur.com/a/e57TO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JZ_E4B387E

Edit:
    Oops, bad system map screenshot. Doesn't show which one it is.
    This one is better:
    http://i.imgur.com/3WZicep.jpg

It's thread gems like this that pop up from time to time in new posts that keep me coming back to the forums.

Still learning new things after a year of playing. Amazing.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7101112131417 ... LastLast