Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro? - NOT FORCE 3D PRO

Awesome diagram, I printed it. Now, for the prenially behind, this is my first game in beta, I have a cruddy old computer that seems to run it fine, a Logitech G600, Razor Nostromo and the Logitech Extreme 3D that I just hooked up for the first time. (got it to try and fly ESFs in Planetside, got to be too much for me)

Anyway, the Nostromo runs great, the profiling for the G600 is on the mouse and straight forward, how do I put in your profile for the joystick? I can't seem to find the file to cut and paste your code into. I guess I am missing something. Any help?

Originally Posted by mscsniperx View Post (Source)
    Hi guys,

I took the liberty of improving the original binding file posted above..
    I added hyperspace, weapons retract, and I also made the hat switch able to control the menus..

You can get the binding file here..

http://www.mscwar.com/members/sniperx/Custom.binds

And I made a diagram for it as well..

RL™ gets busy at times.

deleted as obsolete

I cannot find any of these files on my windows 8 setup. could you please say again very simply and slowly what im supposed to do with this file. thank you very much for your efforts btw....

Originally Posted by Mikey2305 View Post (Source)
    I cannot find any of these files on my windows 8 setup.
    I know zilch about Win 8, but some files may be hidden - you need to check that perhaps?

Ah yes, i an see the issue now and hopefully can sort it out later. There is mention in the help to the appdata folder which is where the file needs to go. Thanks for your patience!

Logitech extreme 3D pro

Hey thanks very much for the set up just got the game. Used the mouse and keyboard to start then hooked up my 3D pro, thanks for the set up information, now if only the servers will come back up.

Very handy, and timely - muchas gracias, amigo!

Smile

Thanks, Zieman! Much appreciated.

I am having trouble locating the control schemes. i have gone to C:\Program Files (x86)\Frontier\EDLaunch. yet there is no products file to be seen. I have windows 7. I tried to show hidden files and the entire folder goes blank. That is just a windows bug i think. any thoughts?

Originally Posted by Killasandara View Post (Source)
    I tried to show hidden files and the entire folder goes blank. That is just a windows bug i think. any thoughts?
    Only a wild guess - are you logged-in as Administrator?

Originally Posted by Killasandara View Post (Source)
    I am having trouble locating the control schemes. i have gone to C:\Program Files (x86)\Frontier\EDLaunch. yet there is no products file to be seen. I have windows 7. I tried to show hidden files and the entire folder goes blank. That is just a windows bug i think. any thoughts?
    You could try searching for *.binds or ControlSchemes to determine where those files are on your computer.

This is getting interesting. I have checked to see if i am running this as an administrator and yes. That is a valid question for me as i have forgot that often. I searched the .binds and the ControlSchemes and neither show up when searching C drive. I did look in an alternative spot that i find a lot of the game files, this is at C:\Users\Mike\Documents , however there is no frontier file in that location. i have included a screen shot embedded in a word file to show where i am looking.

thanks to all for the patience and help. Attachment 725

There will probably be some FD files in C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Local (though I doubt whether they'll be the ones you seek).

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast