Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro? - NOT FORCE 3D PRO

Logitech Extreme 3D Pro? - NOT FORCE 3D PRO

I do not see this, very popular, joy stick in the settings for the game. I have been trying to mess around with doing it custom but it is actually pretty difficult.

Does anyone have this joystick working and how they mapped it?

There are a number of us using this Joystick. I mapped the buttons manually to suit my play style, however since acquiring TrackIR and VoiceAttack I find that I need far fewer buttons.

The joystick works fine as a low cost option.

I would suggest going into the options, and just experiment to find a setup that suits you.

TheWombat

Originally Posted by TheWombat View Post (Source)
    There are a number of us using this Joystick. I mapped the buttons manually to suit my play style, however since acquiring TrackIR and VoiceAttack I find that I need far fewer buttons.

The joystick works fine as a low cost option.

I would suggest going into the options, and just experiment to find a setup that suits you.

TheWombat
    I guess the version I have is an old build as well, someone said this joystick is not officially support in later builds? Guess I have to wait till the 25th.

Originally Posted by ReevJax View Post (Source)
    I do not see this, very popular, joy stick in the settings for the game. I have been trying to mess around with doing it custom but it is actually pretty difficult.

Does anyone have this joystick working and how they mapped it?
    yeah i use that stick, to and love it. all custom mapped by now, would be of little use/sense to anyone.

also use trackIR and G710+ keyboard + G602 mouse. way enough to handle ed =)

Me too. Great budget stick which I'll be using until G940 support comes in.

I use the Extreme 3D pro. It has been mentioned by lots of people when Frontier asked for what types of Joystick people use. It was also prominent in the SC video in the office (on a shelf).
    You can fairly easily set up the joystick in custom. I can put some details up if you like? I think you may find it'll get added to to the list at the top later.

That's a really awesome clean and no-nonsense design.

Originally Posted by Daeron View Post (Source)
    That's a really awesome clean and no-nonsense design.
    why it is my choice in no small part. the utterly functional* "design" of the more pro sticks hurt my aesthetics

* other choice words available

Try
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Q...it?usp=sharing
    For a pretty scrappy setup to be honest but you did ask !!
    ps as I have track ir used hat switch for lateral thrusters works pretty well !!!

I also use the extreme 3d pro and I am very, very happy with it. It has taken all morning but I have finally managed to map my nostromo n50 and the extreme 3d pro to something close to what I am happy with. I too plan to get a head tracker of some kind which will finish of my control setup nicely..... looking forward to using it all in earnest when the beta goes live.

Thanks Zieman that setup was almost 100% perfect for me.. a tweak here and there and now I'm rocking... mixed it up with some Cobra's agaisnt my sidewinder and I kicked their butts... mouse and keyboard wasn't fully cutting it

Thanks for the layout - it's given me somewhere to start!

Question though - i cannot seem to map the throttle of my 3D pro to the throttle. You have U-Axis but elite doesn't recognise the throttle moving.

Any ideas appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry

Originally Posted by djcslip View Post (Source)

Question though - i cannot seem to map the throttle of my 3D pro to the throttle. You have U-Axis but elite doesn't recognise the throttle moving.

Sorry u axis is the right one just worked for me.

Originally Posted by djcslip View Post (Source)

I use the Razer Nostromo as a left hand controller. The throttle is on the keypad over there, with the 50% and 0% settings.

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast