Page 400 of 400 FirstFirst ... 395398399400
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 6000

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Out of Fuel? - Explorer Rescue Service, The Fuel Rats

Hey Mischief, guess who just became Elite Exploration ?

Dangerous Global Moderator Flossy's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Kerenn View Post (Source)

Congratulations!!!!

Originally Posted by Kerenn View Post (Source)
    Hhhhhmmm, more than one jump needed?

Hello Fuel Rats, I'm here on behalf the Distant Radio Team and we would love to have a Fuel Rats advertisement running on our radio during the DWE2 expedition (and maybe beyond that), so I'm asking if anyone of you guys would be up for creating one for us?
    best would be as a video that also works as audio-only so we can use it in our livestreams aswell. For more Information, visit our forum thread:

If you want more details, you can contact me or ThatMykl here on the forum or on Fleetcomm discord
    o7

May I just point out there is this almost 3 years old (but top-notch) video made by CMDR RadLock?

A really really good video indeed. Will ask him to include it in the Art Cave

Oh, and:
    One week to go, Rat artists! Get that ink dry!

What's happening with Fuel Rats squadrons?

Just I searched and found one for PS4, applied to join, and... nothing... It's still only got one member, and that user name "Arathenes" doesn't seem to exist in the leaderboard.
    Anyone recognise them, or have we been domain name-squatted?

On PC sent one to Orange during the beta, and I can't send another in the live version, so not sure what's happening there either.

On PC I saw two Squadrons, one by Orange Sheets and one by another (won't name), surely a name-squatter. I had a Chat with Orange about the Squadrons and for console we don't have a PS4 one yet (as far as I know).

We do have a PS4 squadron, led by Absolver.

We are only today starting to accept members in due to getting systems up and running. We have process. Pls join irc and see what's up.

Originally Posted by Stinja View Post (Source)
    It's still only got one member, and that user name "Arathenes" doesn't seem to exist in the leaderboard.
    That's Absolver's alt account. It's legit.

Congrats on mapping part of Fuelum. Glad it's a Rat who did it.

Edited for spelling

Coolness. Seemed odd was all.

Originally Posted by CrunchyBaton955 View Post (Source)
    Congrats on mapping part of Fuelum.
    I did a bunch of our other systems too, at least the planets where our stations are orbiting. Not sure if it helps out with the BGS / PMF stuff, but won't hurt

I have a technical question for the Rats. I signed in to Ratchat and asked but didn't get much of a response.

The question: Can a ship be refueled as it's being recalled/dismissed from a planet's surface. I think that it is unlikely during dismiss as the ship moves pretty fast and a limpet might not keep up. But I figured I'd ask the experts.

Originally Posted by Stasis Wolf View Post (Source)
    …Can a ship be refueled as it's being recalled/dismissed from a planet's surface[?]…
    My gut says no, but since ships take a little time to find the flat spot and actually land, a class A controller may be able to do it.

Not on takeoff, though, dismissal is pretty fast.

We probably wouldn’t use such a maneuver as any ship that can dismiss can get into space where things are much safer for everybody.

But you know what? Grab a friend and try it yourself! Then you can tell us and you’ll be the expert!

We need to test this. Who's online ?

When a Fuel Rat meets a space mollusc.

Page 400 of 400 FirstFirst ... 395398399400