Page 382 of 383 FirstFirst ... 372378379380381382383 LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 5742

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Out of Fuel? - Explorer Rescue Service, The Fuel Rats

  1. #5716

    Cool

    One of those precious moments in Ratting ... (a First Limpet of course)
    Big brother, small brother



  2. #5717
    I know I haven't been active as a Fuel Rat for sometime so forgive me if this isn't the right place to do this, but I would like to nominate the all Fuel Rats on the "Fuel Beyond the Void" mission for their epic rescue laurel if they don't already have one.

  3. #5718
    Originally Posted by Stasis Wolf View Post (Source)
    I know I haven't been active as a Fuel Rat for sometime so forgive me if this isn't the right place to do this, but I would like to nominate the all Fuel Rats on the "Fuel Beyond the Void" mission for their epic rescue laurel if they don't already have one.
    Hear hear. Just finished watching the stream. Absolutely epic.

  4. #5719
    Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Hear hear. Just finished watching the stream. Absolutely epic.
    I didn't think I'd have a hard time finding someone to second my nomination. Oh and I was watching closely too, very epic indeed.

  5. #5720
    Originally Posted by Stasis Wolf View Post (Source)
    I didn't think I'd have a hard time finding someone to second my nomination. Oh and I was watching closely too, very epic indeed.
    Well if he doesn't I will. I hardly ever use this word but that was Awesome.

  6. #5721
    Ahh hopefully the will be a YouTube summary video? But does sound epic-ish.


    With regards to Christmas, how is the PS4 cover for the festive period? Is there enough new rats, or will clients be waiting / pinging Twitter?

  7. #5722

    Cool

    Happy Squeakmas everybody! Time for a new Rattatoon, finally.



    The two most important things to Rats (beside Snickers): Largest possible FSD and LOTS of FTLCs.

    PS The older Rattatoons are still online. Due to an error in the fuelrats.com configuration, that will take time to fix, all old permalinks including the image deeplinks are broken. Sorry for this annoying error which puts a dent into creating new Rattatoons.

    EDIT 2 The other error should be fixed. Thanks RatTech!

  8. #5723
    For the rats who want to pimp their desktop with a cool rat logo thingy, i have this for you!

    (Wallpaper engine needed )
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...?id=1251133382
    Have fun!

  9. #5724
    o7 Mischief and Happy 3304 to one and all.

    Orange Sheets contacted me and asked if I would post a link to the blog I wrote after my involvement in the rescue of Commander Persera "Beyond The Void". I hope you enjoy it.

    Cmdr Highwaywarrior







  10. #5725
    Originally Posted by Highwaywarrior View Post (Source)
    o7 Mischief and Happy 3304 to one and all.

    Orange Sheets contacted me and asked if I would post a link to the blog I wrote after my involvement in the rescue of Commander Persera "Beyond The Void". I hope you enjoy it.

    Cmdr Highwaywarrior
    Excellent blog mate! I've added this to my sticky Best of forum thread.

  11. #5726

    Cool Fuel Rat Ship build guide

    I did put a slice of the Christmas holidays to (hopefully) good use by preparing a little video about Fuel Rat ship builds and suggestions. Only my very personal views of course, and much much more stuff could have been included (like FSD Neutron Star multicharging), as well as a better microphone, but I am happy I had enough time to finally finish this

    Ratty Greetings for 2018, may our limpets fly far and fast as ever!




    Thanks to Termite Altair for the fantastic Zen of Fuel Limpets footage, to D0lphin, Father Cool and robinjb for their fantastic logo graphics, the Surly's Drill camerarat and all you other Rats ...

  12. #5727
    Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Excellent blog mate! I've added this to my sticky Best of forum thread.
    Thanks Alec - that’s very kind of you.
    Happy New Year to you and yours.

  13. #5728
    Originally Posted by Uvelius Sång View Post (Source)
    I did put a slice of the Christmas holidays to (hopefully) good use by preparing a little video about Fuel Rat ship builds and suggestions. Only my very personal views of course, and much much more stuff could have been included (like FSD Neutron Star multicharging), as well as a better microphone, but I am happy I had enough time to finally finish this

    Ratty Greetings for 2018, may our limpets fly far and fast as ever!


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=src8MMnX384

    Thanks to Termite Altair for the fantastic Zen of Fuel Limpets footage, to D0lphin, Father Cool and robinjb for their fantastic logo graphics, the Surly's Drill camerarat and all you other Rats ...
    Ha ha ... that was awesome!

    P.S. wot? no love for the multi-role Rat-a-python? Boo ... 90% of my rescues are carried out in my trusty "Call-out Charge"!

  14. #5729
    Originally Posted by Uvelius Sång View Post (Source)
    as well as a better microphone
    Please don't. You have the most "educational-video-from-mid-20th-century-BBC" voice I have ever heard on this side of the millennium, and that mic is probably the reason. XD

  15. #5730
    Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    wot? no love for the multi-role Rat-a-python?
    oooh, of course! The bigger brother of the Cobra -- hand me some good footage and I will happily make good if I do some other tutorial in the future *squeak*

    Originally Posted by Lee N Tien View Post (Source)
    Please don't. You have the most "educational-video-from-mid-20th-century-BBC" voice I have ever heard on this side of the millennium, and that mic is probably the reason.
    Now that quote gave a roar! Something to put in a (excessively crested) gold frame on the wall

Page 382 of 383 FirstFirst ... 372378379380381382383 LastLast