Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 107110111112
Results 1,666 to 1,671 of 1671

Thread: Call of the wild - A list of pristine metallic rings

Originally Posted by Drownerfood View Post (Source)
    I'm visiting Bhare A 3 A Ring, and it has 2 Haz and one regular RES. Our trusty distance calculator data listed reg and low. Have there been changes with 3.0, or was it just an error?
    Update, yes v3 has messed with the res sites , god knows why!!

Btw, HIP 52780 5, A ring, you can still pick up As & Nb, & it still has at least 1 haz res [edit] And also picked up a single piece of Lead! (after deploying nearly 200 drones, a mix of collectors, 6 at a time, & prospectors, mostly 2 at a time).

For the record, I happen to read in other threads that faction changes & faction states can alter what res sites their are.

Originally Posted by Assimilator1 View Post (Source)
    For the record, I happen to read in other threads that faction changes & faction states can alter what res sites their are.
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post6961873

That's the one!
    Seems faction states is not a factor.

I have a question related to mining: but in 3.4 will there be new mining mechanics or even those have been postponed?
    I did not update on ED for several months and I can not find any information about it (i know that there is a forum dedicated but I not understand if mining update is delayed or not)

You mean 3.3 (it's the Q4 update, I've made the same mistake ).

I've not heard anything about delays for mining (not unless it's happened in the past couple of days), I'll see if I can find the relevant thread, I don't think it's that hard to find , ....... had to Google it, but a few minutes later , check out this time table for Beyond.

Mining update has not been delayed to date

Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 107110111112