Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: New Trading Tool: ETN

I just thought I would drop a line. The site is saying that I should be trading in Basic Meds at places that don't have basic meds

I guess Josh doesn't update the site anymore. Is there any alternative?

Originally Posted by Elgered View Post (Source)
    I guess Josh doesn't update the site anymore. Is there any alternative?
    The bottom line of the help page says:
    Last imports: EDDB: 9 hours ago, EDDN: 563 minutes ago
    And the price ages in brackets also suggests that the data is still updated.

Is the bonus weekend taken into account? My profits were exactly as calculated by ETN, so either bonus is not applied in game, or also applied in ETN. So what's the bonus then?

I've seen it different in the past, write down your bankaccount, sell your products, and then
    compare the difference in bankaccount with the profit you were promised...

I don't know if this is the case now but it has happend before.

Thanks, Dree. I did as you told me. Result, arriving at target station:
    Have: 5.847MCr
    Sell for: 3.626MCr
    Total: 8.941MCr
    5.847+3.626=9.473
    Total bonus: -532kCr
    How does that compute? Taxes?
    (I did two runs to verify, same result. If that's trading in bonus weekend times, that's the definite ending of my trading career. Just not worth it. Me trading Elite anyways, but that's from better days, when profits still made up for temporary boredom ...)

That is not good, I expected a + result, that is how they did it in the past.
    You better report it.....

I went from trading a while when it was good, to passengers and now I'm in
    trade missions...

Originally Posted by Hechtic View Post (Source)
    I just thought I would drop a line. The site is saying that I should be trading in Basic Meds at places that don't have basic meds
    I just had that happen to me today. I sure hope that the site doesn't go stale...

Neverending "searching"

Is the site still up? For some reason when I am searching for routes it says "searching" and never finishes the loading...

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728