If you are not sure if you should be using this forum to get support, or if you need to create a support ticket on our support site this should help you.
You should create a ticket on our support site if:
- You need to post any personal details
- You need to talk about your account
- You want to report any exploits
- You have lost your ship/credits/etc.
- You are reporting any Frontier Store order issues
- You have a complicated technical issue that you have tried to troubleshoot.
Feel free to create a ticket on our support site about anything else as well as this is our main support route.
You should create a new post on the support forums if:
- You are having trouble getting to grips with the game and are looking for help
- You are not able to login or connect all of a sudden due to possible server issues
- You are having problems with a controller or flight stick
- You are having performance issues and have tried the basic troubleshooting
- You think someone else in our community might be able to help
- You are not sure if you need to post in the forums or create a ticket
I hope that clears up any confusion, but if you have any questions about posting here vs creating tickets please do let us know.