Page 272 of 272 FirstFirst ... 267270271272
Results 4,066 to 4,070 of 4070

Thread: The Quest To Find Raxxla

Originally Posted by Jorki Rasalas View Post (Source)
    What level of influence did you get up to at SD?

Another possibility could be that to get the offer of a permit for Raxxla you might need to get allied with several related factions- hence the comment that TDW is not just a single faction..just trying to think along FD metagaming lines.
    Not that kind of consequences. Never saw their influence vary because of my poor deeds. Had to do with their allies. Already posted many times about it but as I didn't record, nor it poped out again (by definition, it wouldn't) it "doesn't exist".
    I am allied (I think I still am...) with every single faction involved in the E/F missions and listed in the FP.
    That's how you become 3E, King and Admiral without even thinking to it.

Did anyone else notice the part from Elite: The Dark Wheel when Rafe says "He came back from Deep Space to get a proper team together . . . " when talking about Jason Ryder. This means that the evidence for Raxxla was out in the black. I'm not saying that Raxxla is out there. I'm saying that evidence to for it's existence is out there.

Great Hunt BTW even if other people claim Raxxla to not be in elite yet but I still find the hunt to be exhilarating, even if its all for naught!

I never said I wasn't looking, just that I wasn't convinced there's anything to be found yet.

Originally Posted by fre3000 View Post (Source)
    Did anyone else notice the part from Elite: The Dark Wheel when Rafe says "He came back from Deep Space to get a proper team together . . . " when talking about Jason Ryder. This means that the evidence for Raxxla was out in the black. I'm not saying that Raxxla is out there. I'm saying that evidence to for it's existence is out there.

Great Hunt BTW even if other people claim Raxxla to not be in elite yet but I still find the hunt to be exhilarating, even if its all for naught!
    Nice ! You are worthy to desserve the thread's distinction. Wear it when you post here. We all do

Originally Posted by Scytale View Post (Source)
    Nice ! You are worthy to desserve the thread's distinction. Wear it when you post here. We all do
    In Greek mythology, a chimera is a creature with the head of a lion, the body of a goat, and the tail of a snake.

so that’s a (goat)milk shake with a bite and a sting in the tail!

Page 272 of 272 FirstFirst ... 267270271272