Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 145151152153154155
Results 2,311 to 2,316 of 2316

Thread: Buckyball Racing Club presents: The A* Challenge

Still no sub-2-hours run? You guys got lazy on your ol' days!

Is the classic class run dead now?

Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Originally Posted by CaptainKirby View Post (Source)
    Is the classic class run dead now?
    Nobody's done one for a couple of months, I don't think that's the same as calling it dead

Originally Posted by CaptainKirby View Post (Source)
    Still no sub-2-hours run? You guys got lazy on your ol' days!
    I did attempt to goad Cmdr Alot at the Expo bar (repeatedly referring to him as the 2nd fastest pilot in the galaxy) but currently there's an issue since 2.4 which he believes makes doing that currently impossible - namely the enforced delay timeout on FSD injection. We did then collar a fairly merry Adam Woods (I think it was Adam) and suggest that this delay should be removed. I'd put the chances of Adam remembering that conversation the next morning at around 1000:1 against!

Oh well, we tried.

(new Buckyball race from 21 - 29 October : click banner for full race details)

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    I did attempt to goad Cmdr Alot at the Expo bar (repeatedly referring to him as the 2nd fastest pilot in the galaxy) but currently there's an issue since 2.4 which he believes makes doing that currently impossible - namely the enforced delay timeout on FSD injection. We did then collar a fairly merry Adam Woods (I think it was Adam) and suggest that this delay should be removed. I'd put the chances of Adam remembering that conversation the next morning at around 1000:1 against!

Oh well, we tried.
    Now I'm even more gutted I missed the Expo!

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)

Oh well, we tried.
    Can confirm the veracity of all of the above.

I've actually thrown Sandy a PM on the same topic, on the off-chance he's interested... I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Edit: Got a response, he's said they'll definitely be taking another look at the synthesis delay numbers (especially FSD boost).
    CMDR Alot: Alot of Space!
    Deadly | Entrepreneur | Elite
    Buckyballer | Fuel Rat | 65k Club Member
    Videos: The Good, The Bad and The Bucky, Do Not Deviate, From B to A, A Job Well-Done, The Fateful Eight
    The A* Challenge: Anaconda, "Rhonda" - 02:12:13 / 07:56:41; Asp, "Big Bird" - 11:46:05; Type-7, "The Transporter" - 13:53:10

I might be doing a classic run soon not confident I will beat the existing record

Page 155 of 155 FirstFirst ... 145151152153154155