Page 166 of 167 First 162164165166167 Last
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2499

Thread: Buckyball Racing Club presents: The A* Challenge

Originally Posted by Up2d4t3 View Post (Source)
    Oops I did it again ... ^^

CMDR Name : Up2d4t3
    Ship type : Anaconda (Unlimited class / No scanner / Neutron Boost / FSD Boost Guardian / FSD Boost synthesis)
    Ship Name : Goldie

Time :
    1h53m29s

Setup : https://imgur.com/a/P3AggYR

Start :
    [B]
    Most impressive, CMDR! Most impressive indeed.

(And yes, I am in fact still alive. )

Intent to emulate the God-Phoenix from Gatchaman (again):

Who: CMDR Timothy Knight
    What: Joyeuse, Imperial Courier
    How: Unlimited
    When: Sometime between now and the end of the year.
    Where: Between Galileo and Sadge, natch.

Why:

Commander: Crotalus
    Ship type: Mamba
    Ship Name: Polylepis
    Class: Unlimited (Neutron Stars and Guardian FSD Booster)
    Time: 5 Hours 20 Minutes 41 Seconds

Start

End

I donít know why it was that slow, other than the route plotter seeming to be taking longer

The other thing I noticed was that the detailed surface scanner no longer has any weight

Originally Posted by crotalus View Post (Source)
    The other thing I noticed was that the detailed surface scanner no longer has any weight
    Yes, the change in scanners (i.e. removal of their mass) will need a change in how I record things on the board, and I haven't yet worked out exactly what I am going to do about that. I am hoping to bring the leaderboards up to date within the next week or so, and certainly before the end of the month.

Originally Posted by crotalus View Post (Source)
    Commander: Crotalus
    Ship type: Mamba
    Ship Name: Polylepis
    Class: Unlimited (Neutron Stars and Guardian FSD Booster)
    Time: 5 Hours 20 Minutes 41 Seconds

Start

End

I don’t know why it was that slow, other than the route plotter seeming to be taking longer

End: 14:08

Madness.

CMDR Name : Howard Hughes
    Ship type : Anaconda
    Class : Unlimited
    Ship Name : CONSTELLATION

Time :
    3:12:19

Setup :

Time :
    2:48:48

Setup : Images :

Time :
    2:19:47

Setup :

NOTE : I left out pictures of my core and optional internals as the ship was left in the exact same configuration as my last submission (I didnt want to add those pictures from my last submission as I believe it would be dishonest to use them) and I wanted to launch on that 30 minute mark leaving me no time to actually get new ones as I had just got on, il be sure to include them next time

EDIT : fixed spoiler tags

Wow, those are some pretty awesome times there, culminating in a 3rd place unless I'm mistaken. Congratulations, three runs in as many days, some serious determination too!

Not sure where drakhyr is these days, been a while since we heard from him so I don't really know if and when the scoreboards will get updated next I'm afraid.

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Wow, those are some pretty awesome times there, culminating in a 3rd place unless I'm mistaken. Congratulations, three runs in as many days, some serious determination too!

Not sure where drakhyr is these days, been a while since we heard from him so I don't really know if and when the scoreboards will get updated next I'm afraid.
    I heard in the Buckyball discord he is in the middle of moving so it will just take a bit of patience. My last time was like 20 seconds shy of getting onto podium but im sure I can squeeze into that spot tonight, working on methods of shaving time along with getting a hang of neutrons is helping, before my first run I had only played with a neutron once but now that I understand im optimistic about pushing further.

Time :
    2:12:16

Setup :

Someone wants to get under 2H...

Originally Posted by Kerenn View Post (Source)
    Someone wants to get under 2H...