Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Registered groups

Hi, I have just sent an email regarding my group. hope it gets created fast... LOTS OF WORK TO DO >

Originally Posted by djegets94 View Post (Source)
    Hi, I have just sent an email regarding my group. hope it gets created fast... LOTS OF WORK TO DO >
    I wouldn't hold my breath. It's taken us 3 weeks so far and still waiting for reply. You're best bet is to just busy yourself with something else for a bit, and they'll get to you when they get to you.
    http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy68/garbarrage/NewSigUA_zps1c0tdxse.png
    Click the sig for Elite Space Kitties forum.

Originally Posted by Garbarrage View Post (Source)
    I wouldn't hold my breath. It's taken us 3 weeks so far and still waiting for reply. You're best bet is to just busy yourself with something else for a bit, and they'll get to you when they get to you.
    no update from 4 months.. i hope they are still looking there
    Cop: STOP LAW BREAKER! Me: But officer, what about those 3 pirate ships shooting at me? D:

Pirates: <shooting> Cop: WHAT PIRATE SHIPS

Me: D: Pirates: ahahaha my sides! arrr! come on lads, there's booty to be had!

Cop: PLEASE HOLD YOUR SCAN IS IMPORTANT TO US YOU ARE FIRST IN THE QUEUE Me: <initiate self destruct>

How does one join a Federation group on here?

So, I would just be wasting my time making a group then? They can update player factions but not accept groups? Is the offer not on the table? Full on groups? Just busy?

On the 19th there were a list of 120 corrections of brand new minor faction additions to the game. If you're patient (and I'm sure they know it can be a little frustrating) they are likely to be with you as soon as possible.

With the influx of groups and factions being submitted, they're not going to be able to respond to every single one of them, so I believe they don't respond to ANY of them (we didn't get a response for group or minor faction submission)

For more infomration on the PBSF clan as a whole, or to join our growing organization, head to http://pixelbandits.org/joinus

7. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #157
    Group names updated.

Remember this is just a list of the names on the register.

These aren't the in game names and are not the names of the groups that have minor factions.

As per this thread here, we will be posting a list of groups with minor factions in some fashion soon.

We have just had a large injection of new factions, and email going out before hand to the full register explaining the list that was submitted, accepted and rejected factions.

Given the sheer volume of requests for minor factions it's not something that we are able to respond to immediately but we will send round an update to all registered groups with a list of factions before they go to the developers.

If you are not recieveing your emails over the past few weeks from the team then make sure to check your spam folder and if not email community@frontier.co.uk with your email address to check it;s right on our list.

You can request a minor faction and to be added to the register at the same time.

Thanks,

Zac
    Head of Community Management

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    Group names updated.

Remember this is just a list of the names on the register.

These aren't the in game names and are not the names of the groups that have minor factions.

As per this thread here, we will be posting a list of groups with minor factions in some fashion soon.

We have just had a large injection of new factions, and email going out before hand to the full register explaining the list that was submitted, accepted and rejected factions.

Given the sheer volume of requests for minor factions it's not something that we are able to respond to immediately but we will send round an update to all registered groups with a list of factions before they go to the developers.

If you are not recieveing your emails over the past few weeks from the team then make sure to check your spam folder and if not email community@frontier.co.uk with your email address to check it;s right on our list.

You can request a minor faction and to be added to the register at the same time.

Thanks,

Zac
    sent a mail on the 19th dont see our name on the list was there a cutoff date for this batch of updates? if so when can we expect the next batch

Smile

I applied a few days ago.... what should my expected ETA be for new group+new minor faction?

To everyone that is waiting.
    Or wondering about waiting.

Our group 'Starship Enterprises' has recently been registered, but this process took quite a long time. (couple of months).
    never fear! the Frontier Devs are good at their jobs, there is just ALOT of people submitting groups and they have a massive ton of emails to sift through. just be patient and have faith in the awesome powers of the devs.

Originally Posted by Zac Antonaci View Post (Source)
    I didn't realize this was an option. I already sent a group request email, is it too late to request both now or do I just have to go send one for the minor faction too?

Protect the people, Serve the Nobilium

Originally Posted by howmanymexicans View Post (Source)
    To everyone that is waiting.
    Or wondering about waiting.

Our group 'Starship Enterprises' has recently been registered, but this process took quite a long time. (couple of months).
    never fear! the Frontier Devs are good at their jobs, there is just ALOT of people submitting groups and they have a massive ton of emails to sift through. just be patient and have faith in the awesome powers of the devs.
    Thank you! It's nice to have someone comment after theirs went through. Congrats! I'll sit here and ponder how I'll take over the world.

Can the group name include a system name? Curious if we'd be allowed to promote an origin in our name or if we must or should seem like something more tangible than a single system.

Things like "warriors of XXXXX" have been put in game before, I'm fairly sure

For more infomration on the PBSF clan as a whole, or to join our growing organization, head to http://pixelbandits.org/joinus

The 75th Ranger Regiment Gaming Community has submitted our request for group/faction numerous times. I hope Ryder's Rangers is going to be considered.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast