Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Registered groups

Request to be approved

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Hi all, am currently going thru the list and attempting to find emails that i've missed. There are numerous emails this past month that I didn't reply to yet. I do apologize for the latent response on this. I will try and get around to all of you soon (this week hopefully).

Please note that the main post of this thread listing groups hasn't been updated for quite some time. It does not reflect the current status of group names in our system.
    Brett: Thanks for getting back to us. Could you look at mine, it is from same username. We are very anxious.

Please look for Ryder's Rangers. We've requested several times since November and still not an answer back. It is hard to enjoy a game when your community is pressing for results.

I sent mine in over a week ago. I know others have waited much more, however the Devs said they would look at them. Devs: if you are reading this please check for one with the same name. It would mean a lot for our group, we are on the verge of getting a whole lot of members. However all who have yet to join want us to be a group first. Please check ours out.

5. This is the last staff post in this thread. #200
    Please see our new thread here regarding minor factions: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=241826 - thanks.
    - Brett C / bc
    AKA: Forum Manager, Webmaster, Community Assistant/Manager, Social Media.
    Planet Coaster: Website - Forums - Twitter - Facebook - Instagram - Youtube - Reddit
    Elite Dangerous: Website - Forums - Twitter - Facebook - Instagram - Youtube - Reddit
    Frontier: Website - Jobs - News

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314