Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 124127128129
Results 1,921 to 1,933 of 1933

Thread: EDSM - Elite Dangerous Star Map

Is there a way of searching EDSM for twin stars?
    Other than by searching on star class & checking for duplicate system names?

Aww I messed up
    Maybe one of you fine folk can help me.

I went on the Lost Souls Expedition, but stupidly forgot to visit the starting system Hajangai. I realized my mistake after reaching the final destination at which point EDSM would not register my arrival. I then returned to the bubble to visit Hajangai and rerun the first leg of the journey. Unfortunately this reset my progress to only having completed that first stretch to the first waypoint. So now I decided to just keep going and complete the entire route again, but once more it did not register my arrival at the endpoint (even though the starting system is now properly registered). All other waypoints are completed and I am sitting in the final system. I used EDMC to upload logs.

Anyone know how I might go about fixing this?

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Termite Altair View Post (Source)
    Aww I messed up
    Maybe one of you fine folk can help me.

I went on the Lost Souls Expedition, but stupidly forgot to visit the starting system Hajangai. I realized my mistake after reaching the final destination at which point EDSM would not register my arrival. I then returned to the bubble to visit Hajangai and rerun the first leg of the journey. Unfortunately this reset my progress to only having completed that first stretch to the first waypoint. So now I decided to just keep going and complete the entire route again, but once more it did not register my arrival at the endpoint (even though the starting system is now properly registered). All other waypoints are completed and I am sitting in the final system. I used EDMC to upload logs.

Anyone know how I might go about fixing this?

Thanks!

Did you try to upload the relevant journal file as well? It *might* work..

Originally Posted by ElchMoose View Post (Source)
    Did you try to upload the relevant journal file as well? It *might* work..
    Yes, I tried that too, no luck. My flight log does show the entire journey.

***Deleted Post***

QQ.

I'm obviously a masochist because I'm trying to get the (No longer maintained) Mac version of ED Discovery working again... (Yes I still play ED on my Mac). However as I've found out the API has changed, and the mac version no longer works. It looks like the old logs API used to download all the logs at once. But the new one is limited to 1 weeks data at a time. Now, iterating through that is OK, but

1. How do I know when loading all the data if I have gone back far enough to get ALL the log entries? I can't find anywhere in the Api that I can get either the commander first login date, the first log date, or the number of log entries the commander has.
    2. If loading all log entries from scratch, the rate limit of 360/hour is a bit of a bind. What if the user has more than 360 weeks of data to gather? Because my reading of there Api implies you can only get 1 weeks worth of data in a single call. Is there a different call to get ALL the log entries like the older version seemed to do (Although the older endpoint seems to be there it wasn't returning any data for the call).

Is there an overall description of the API? I can only find the individual pages.

TIA
    H

Which endpoint are you trying to use?

@travellingkiwi:
    It's not clear from your post that you already know, so just in case you weren't already aware, the Mac version of Elite is being disabled on December 11 with the launch of the Q4 update: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...c-announcement

It'd be great if ED Discovery tool worked on a Mac (for those of us with dual computers / hybrid setups, 1 Mac for serious stuff and 1 PC for gaming); just wanted to make sure you knew you'd need a PC or console to play Elite going forward.

Or run Boot Camp on your Mac -- your game licence is valid for both MacOS and Windows.

Might be worth redoing the Holo Me avatar creator on the site to use a screenshot from the new Codex Page, will give a higher quality image compared to the Station Services menu.

Originally Posted by RadioActiveLobster View Post (Source)
    Might be worth redoing the Holo Me avatar creator on the site to use a screenshot from the new Codex Page, will give a higher quality image compared to the Station Services menu.
    How dare you!

I just took the screenshot yesterday while doing the ships! I'll try a method that also detect face in images see if it helps with the different resolution

Originally Posted by AnthorNet View Post (Source)
    How dare you!

I just took the screenshot yesterday while doing the ships! I'll try a method that also detect face in images see if it helps with the different resolution
    Cool! Chances you can make it work with 21:9 screens as well?

Also noticed the Discord invite link on the site is expired. Was trying to join the Discord server and it wouldn't let me. EDIT: I was able to join the discord by copy/pasting the invite code into the Discord Client and joining, it refused to let me join via the browser though.

The Hutton Orbital Badge never unlocked for me for some reason (might be a log issue) as the site shows logs from that day for me but who knows.

Originally Posted by RadioActiveLobster View Post (Source)
    Cool! Chances you can make it work with 21:9 screens as well?

Also noticed the Discord invite link on the site is expired. Was trying to join the Discord server and it wouldn't let me. EDIT: I was able to join the discord by copy/pasting the invite code into the Discord Client and joining, it refused to let me join via the browser though.

The Hutton Orbital Badge never unlocked for me for some reason (might be a log issue) as the site shows logs from that day for me but who knows.
    Thereís a badge??
    went there once, got neither mug nor badge
    didnít go again...

Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 124127128129