Page 135 of 135 First 131133134135
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2025

Thread: EDSM - Elite Dangerous Star Map

I have a question on the EDSM website, it is still listing me as zero % travelled with 'no flight logs' in the participants section of the DW2 expedition. Yet I am getting the badges through & it is listing my journey that I came back & restarted from Pallaeni a week after the official start date, but I can only see that in 'My profile' section.
    Have I got it working & will the EDSM site update later to confirm my start at Pallaeni that is listed in my journey?
    I am roster #9413 it is not logging me in the DW2 participants section located at the bottom of page 9 of the roster, it states 'No flight logs'.

Originally Posted by Tiger Bill View Post (Source)
    I have a question on the EDSM website, it is still listing me as zero % travelled with 'no flight logs' in the participants section of the DW2 expedition. Yet I am getting the badges through & it is listing my journey that I came back & restarted from Pallaeni a week after the official start date, but I can only see that in 'My profile' section.
    Have I got it working & will the EDSM site update later to confirm my start at Pallaeni that is listed in my journey?
    I am roster #9413 it is not logging me in the DW2 participants section located at the bottom of page 9 of the roster, it states 'No flight logs'.
    There is cache involved in that for performance purpose, it should update within 24h.
    As long as you have flight logs in EDSM, it should be good.

Originally Posted by AnthorNet View Post (Source)
    There is cache involved in that for performance purpose, it should update within 24h.
    As long as you have flight logs in EDSM, it should be good.
    I think something is wrong then because my flight logs are from the 20th Jan & are now over 48hrs old.
    Attached Items Attached Items  

I think something is wrong then because my flight logs are from the 20th Jan & are now over 48hrs old.
    If I check Cmdr Wol profile they are zero flight logs in that profile.
    How did you sync with EDSM ?

I think there has been a mistake somewhere, I emailed Qohen today & he says I am on the roster #9413 nickname/callsign should be OLL not Wol, how does the site sync with my roster number?
    I am CMDR Tiger Bill.

I think there has been a mistake somewhere, I emailed Qohen today & he says I am on the roster #9413 nickname/callsign should be OLL not Wol, how does the site sync with my roster number?
    I am CMDR Tiger Bill.
    Most likely yes!

I am CMDR Tiger Bill.
    Have done a new sync, you're now at 0.10% with a passage at Pallaeni on 20 Jan 2019 17:07:18

Most likely yes!
    What can be done to rectify this? When I signed up for DW2 I was asked for a second nickname which I changed from Wol to OLL & how does it link to my Tiger Bill account?
    After over 2 years away from the game & coming back because of DW2, I did not know about EDDiscovery until after I started the journey so the EDSM site account came after the expedition started.

Brilliant!

Thank you kind sir Repped.

Have done a new sync, you're now at 0.10% with a passage at Pallaeni on 20 Jan 2019 17:07:18
    I will be making a donation, this program should be integrated with the game.

Having an issue with the bet a version,when starting up I have to 'obtain log' before I can get EDDI to work

Originally Posted by madmitch View Post (Source)
    Having an issue with the bet a version,when starting up I have to 'obtain log' before I can get EDDI to work
    Try using ED Discovery or EDMC instead.

Just checked my EDSM profile and my flight log hasn't updated since October 3, 2018 which is slightly odd, given I've been doing a lot of exploring since then, and I'm currently in the Omega system as part of DW2.

It's also telling me my last docking was 23/12/2018 21:35, again a bit behind the times...

Originally Posted by Jonny Shiloh View Post (Source)
    Just checked my EDSM profile and my flight log hasn't updated since October 3, 2018 which is slightly odd, given I've been doing a lot of exploring since then, and I'm currently in the Omega system as part of DW2.
    If you've manually uploaded journal files to the site and it appeared to succeed but did not update your profile this is the right place to ask.

If you are using some piece of software to automate this then you probably want to talk to them first (if it's EDD come see us on our discord or forum thread, both linked from the app help menu) as it is more likely that the logs just never got to EDSM then.

Asked this in anothe forum as I forgot this one existed on here, seemed no one knew the answer there.

So here's something I found with EDSM and the DW2. I was out on the other side of the Galaxy when it was about to start and ended up getting close to Colonia when it actually did start.

Since Omega Sector VE-Q b5-15 was then announced, I decided to hit that first. In EDSM in recorded me logging my timestamp for it which is what I expected, and of course nothing for Pallaeni as I had yet to hit that.

I then went to the Bubble to get that time stamp, but when I did, it erased the time stamp for Omega Sector and just logged the Pallaeni one. Had to go back to Omega again and then it updated that with a new timestamp and now both are recorded.

I was under the assumption for DW2 one didn't have to hit all the way points in order to get the EDSM Expedition badge as many people were planning on joining in 1/2 way and then getting the older waypoints at the end?

So is this working the correct way in that you have to hit each way point in consecutive order for the expedition to count towards the badge? Or will it still work if you do the waypoints out of order, but EDSM just won't show you those waypoints that you hit out of order?