Page 612 of 629 FirstFirst ... 602608609610611612613614615616622 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 9435

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: A Guide to Minor Factions and the Background Sim

  1. #9166
    I think this picture sums everything up we'll ever need to know about the BGS as a whole


  2. #9167
    We...have a subforum.
    I can hardly believe it.

    Go forth and populate it before Brett's "not popular enough" suspicions are confirmed!

    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forumd...hp/240-The-BGS

  3. #9168
    Originally Posted by CMDR Endincite View Post (Source)
    We...have a subforum.
    I can hardly believe it.

    Go forth and populate it before Brett's "not popular enough" suspicions are confirmed!

    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forumd...hp/240-The-BGS
    For real? Finally? I can hardly believe it.

  4. #9169
    Originally Posted by CMDR Endincite View Post (Source)
    We...have a subforum.
    I can hardly believe it.

    Go forth and populate it before Brett's "not popular enough" suspicions are confirmed!

    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forumd...hp/240-The-BGS
    Nice find and +1 rep!

    I posted a couple of questions there.

  5. #9170
    Originally Posted by CMDR Endincite View Post (Source)
    We...have a subforum.
    I can hardly believe it.

    Go forth and populate it before Brett's "not popular enough" suspicions are confirmed!

    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forumd...hp/240-The-BGS
    sweet!

  6. #9171
    Apparently the BGS community passed
    Code:
     a few checks on popularity vs request vs discussion,
    and it nicely surpassed a barrier for the creation of it.
    Brett, baby, you whisper such sweet nothings sometimes.

  7. #9172
    Just to complete the conversation on this thread here:

    Election went live as per today, and as mentioned the Expansion going live as well was killed off completely. No Recovery time or anything, just gone.

  8. #9173
    Originally Posted by Coragaon View Post (Source)
    Just to complete the conversation on this thread here:

    Election went live as per today, and as mentioned the Expansion going live as well was killed off completely. No Recovery time or anything, just gone.
    So, same as usual then. Complete cancel.

  9. #9174
    R.I.P

    This has got to be the longest campaign to get a subforum.

    Respect @Walt & the great community.

  10. #9175
    How do you get an anarchy faction OUT of lockdown?
    Bounty hunting seems to be the only way to get out of lockdown & Anarchy factions don't give out bounties.

    Cheers.

  11. #9176
    Originally Posted by Yodebe View Post (Source)
    How do you get an anarchy faction OUT of lockdown?
    Bounty hunting seems to be the only way to get out of lockdown & Anarchy factions don't give out bounties.

    Cheers.
    Start a conflict somehow.

    In some system the Anarchy is present get its influence to match another faction's above 7.5% to start a conflict - when it goes active it will cancel the Lockdown.

    Alternatively, if you are present in multiple systems have one go into retreat temporarily. One day pending, then just work the influence back up when it cancels Lockdown.

    Use the BGS subforum so your question isn't lost in the future; https://forums.frontier.co.uk/forumd...hp/240-The-BGS

  12. #9177
    Can you help me understand how retreat works?

    We are in this situation. A faction went on retreat on Sunday's tick on system A. We have been keeping it's influence under 1%, but on Monday's tick the same faction got a pending Civil war State on system B.

    The info on this guide says: Retreat: Similar to investment, this state is also fairly new. If a non-native faction falls under 2.5% it may fall into the retreat state, upon which it has 3-5 days to pull itself and remain over 5% or be removed from the system.

    But on the other hand the image provided says this about retreat:



    As far as I understand it if the duration of the retreat is 5 days, the Civil War on system B will cancel the retreat on system A. Is that correct? Also, what is the real min and max duration of the retreat?

    Thanks in advance.

  13. #9178
    The CW will end the retreat early. So long as the faction concerned is at less than 2.5% on the tick prior to the war ending it, it will go ahead.

  14. #9179
    Originally Posted by Jane Turner View Post (Source)
    The CW will end the retreat early. So long as the faction concerned is at less than 2.5% on the tick prior to the war ending it, it will go ahead.
    Retreat will go ahead after the war ends, right? Sorry if this sounds stupid, but we need to make sure.

  15. #9180
    Originally Posted by Jane Turner View Post (Source)
    The CW will end the retreat early. So long as the faction concerned is at less than 2.5% on the tick prior to the war ending it, it will go ahead.
    Hi, friend of Suteksio here. If I understand correctly, CW would "pause" the retreat. But, as long as we can mantain faction's influence below 2.5 in system A, during CW in System B, no matter which result the CW will have, they will retreat from system A. Am I right?