Page 154 of 161 FirstFirst ... 144150151152153154155156157158 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 2401

Thread: Buckyball Racing Club

I can see where this is going..

IF the damaged station / rescue ship gameplay continues at the start of 3.0 and IF the rest of you don't mind a quick race that's similar in theme to Perseus' very recent Medevac Challenge, then I can run an event named "Buckybirds Are Go!"

This would need to run from Thursday to Thursday, as the damaged stations are updated on a Thursday. So I could either take the very first week of 3.0 (finishing the day before Chicken Run starts) or (edit - doh!) one of the free weeks before the next race.

This could also be run as a Tuesday to Thursday midweek madness, but I'd rather include a single weekend.

I've been checking out all the rescue station gameplay in both The Nomad and my Beluga (now renamed Buckybird 2), and I've got the race planned as long as there're still stations to evacuate in 3.0.

Originally Posted by Raiko View Post (Source)
    IF the damaged station / rescue ship gameplay continues at the start of 3.0 and IF the rest of you don't mind a quick race that's similar in theme to Perseus' very recent Medevac Challenge, then I can run an event named "Buckybirds Are Go!"

This would need to run from Thursday to Thursday, as the damaged stations are updated on a Thursday. So I could either take the very first week of 3.0 (finishing the day before Chicken Run starts) or one of the free weeks before the next race.

This could also be run as a Tuesday to Thursday midweek madness, but I'd rather include a single weekend.

I've been checking out all the rescue station gameplay in both The Nomad and my Beluga (now renamed Buckybird 2), and I've got the race planned as long as there're still stations to evacuate in 3.0.
    Like it! (out of rep but vrep++).

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Like it! (out of rep but vrep++).
    Got your back!

Whatever with "Buckybirds Are Go!" for a name looks like a fun idea.

...This would need to run from Thursday to Thursday, as the damaged stations are updated on a Thursday. So I could either take the very first week of 3.0 (finishing the day before Chicken Run starts) or one of the free weeks before the next race. ...
    Check your Calendar.

Thursday, 22nd was yesterday
    3.0 drops on Tuesday, 27th
    next Thursday would be March 1st
    Chicken Run starts on March 3rd (first weekend of 3.0 - stress test , but there's a full second weekend) and finishes on March 11th
    next Thursday after that would be March 15th

I think you're missing a week here .

Oops lol!

Yes, you're right of course, I'd gotten it into my head for some reason that your race was originally where it is now in relation to 3.0's drop, rather than straddling the drop date and so (in my head) there was now a free week. And I didn't check the calendar.

In that case I'll run the race in between yours and furrycat's so long as the rescue scenarios remain in the game.

Incidentally, my wife is due to have a baby by c-section on 6th March if all goes to plan, so if the stress test weekend is a disaster then my participation in Chicken Run won't be guaranteed.

I was most likely to have opted to run after your race anyway because of that! Lol. I'll manage to get onto the forums during that week (so would have been able to post race updates), but won't be in game much.

Incidentally, my wife is due to have a baby by c-section on 6th March if all goes to plan, so if the stress test weekend is a disaster then my participation in Chicken Run won't be guaranteed.
    "Guys I tell ya, we're gonna have a great time doing stuff, I've already carefully planned everything and can't wait to watch stuff, write stuff, play stuff for hours and hours on end. Oh by the way, going to be a father coming week, yes yes I know, minor annoyance, should sort itself out anyway in 20, 30 years top. Probably having marginally less time for stuff in the meantime."

Well, what can i say if not CONGRATULATIONS!

Originally Posted by AkenBosch View Post (Source)
    "Guys I tell ya, we're gonna have a great time doing stuff, I've already carefully planned everything and can't wait to watch stuff, write stuff, play stuff for hours and hours on end. Oh by the way, going to be a father coming week, yes yes I know, minor annoyance, should sort itself out anyway in 20, 30 years top. Probably having marginally less time for stuff in the meantime."

Well, what can i say if not CONGRATULATIONS!
    LOL - seconded - gz Raiko - hope all goes well on the 6th.

Oops lol!

Yes, you're right of course, I'd gotten it into my head for some reason that your race was originally where it is now in relation to 3.0's drop, rather than straddling the drop date and so (in my head) there was now a free week. And I didn't check the calendar.

In that case I'll run the race in between yours and furrycat's so long as the rescue scenarios remain in the game.

I was most likely to have opted to run after your race anyway because of that! Lol. I'll manage to get onto the forums during that week (so would have been able to post race updates), but won't be in game much.
    Hope all goes well cmdr.

Well, you can always tell your wife that you need to set priorities. In her current state, she probably won't be able to catch you

Congratulations to all of you, and I'm keeping my thumbs pressed (German idiom for fingers crossed) for your new co-pilot and your wife. Hoping everything goes well.

I forgot to say thanks everyone.

Good luck Raiko!

Let's see if I can get this wretched ship running again after the massive power failure...

Engines...........Offline
    Life support.....Critical, only canned food remaining
    Com systems...Emergency power only

I'm not dead yet!

Great news Raiko, all the best!

Late to the party but I would just like to also say congratulations and good luck for the 6th.