Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 124130131132133134
Results 1,996 to 1,998 of 1998

Thread: Buckyball Racing Club

Originally Posted by AkenBosch View Post (Source)
    On a totally unrelated note from the current topics: after just a meager 1080 hours of game, I devoted myself to a bit of mining. Yes I know, I burn through game features.

Long story short, here I am in my trusty Holy Cow, repurposed to mining duties, in my search for a pristine ring. Venturing out in the black on the outskirts of the bubble, I come across a lucky streak of 14 jumps, and not a single planetary ring. Not pristine, no ring at all. Finally though, here I jump into HIP 23205, two ringed planets 2000+ ls away, I scan the first one and lo and behold, an ammonia world! Naturally, almost everything that near to the bubble must have been discovered for a long time already, so let's take a look at who the lucky explorer was:

http://i.imgur.com/oj4zSzE.jpg

Pleasured to have been beaten to it by a fellow buckyballer!

I took the fame, but still hope it brings you wealth!

Originally Posted by drakhyr View Post (Source)
    Round 4 of the Elite Racers Summer League is coming up this Sunday (23rd July) at the normal time (1800 GMT), and team BRC has a slender lead (standings after the first three rounds can be found here). This time the race will be at Farseer Inc in Deciat, racing in the canyons around the engineer base, with the team event being back in Eagles. Are the regulars good to make it, and do we have enough interest to form a second team this time?

Also, for those who aren't on our Discord channel: I've done an update to the Club website. Key changes are: added links to our Discord channel; added race icon guide; substantially expanded the "How to Enter" page; added navigation to the "Past Events" page; separated out videos onto a new page and added more videos. Let me know if you spot any errors or have anything else you think should be added (the key remaining thing I would like to do is to write a new page on hosting a race).
    In theory I can make it but I have two issues to surmount: 1) I'll need to get back from Plaa Thua on the far side of the permit locked NGC 2264 Sector, where I've been putting my Federal Corvette through its field trials - I think it will need four hours if I just leg it and don't scan anything and then there's the time to buy and outfit an Eagle Mk2 to race spec and get it shipped out to Deciat (so basically a full day's play) and 2) I've been really close to burning out this week with hot/humid weather and insomnia and might not feel up to playing (I stayed away from the game yesterday but still feel like I could do with a few days away). So I would say that I'll try and be there but as a reserve - I'll race if we need the numbers (for either one team or two).
    The Buckyball Racing Club presents: Armed and Dangerous

Originally Posted by drakhyr View Post (Source)
    Round 4 of the Elite Racers Summer League is coming up this Sunday (23rd July) at the normal time (1800 GMT), and team BRC has a slender lead (standings after the first three rounds can be found here). This time the race will be at Farseer Inc in Deciat, racing in the canyons around the engineer base, with the team event being back in Eagles. Are the regulars good to make it, and do we have enough interest to form a second team this time?

Also, for those who aren't on our Discord channel: I've done an update to the Club website. Key changes are: added links to our Discord channel; added race icon guide; substantially expanded the "How to Enter" page; added navigation to the "Past Events" page; separated out videos onto a new page and added more videos. Let me know if you spot any errors or have anything else you think should be added (the key remaining thing I would like to do is to write a new page on hosting a race).
    I expect to be able to make it.

Note to self, buy an Eagle.
    CMDR Timothy Knight - Interstellar Swashbuckler - Buckyball Runner - Dangerous | Broker | Elite
    Cortana - Imperial Eagle - A* Challenge Unlimited Imperial Eagle record 10:06:19 - Mischief Mile Winner (Crazies Div.)
    Joyeuse
    - Imperial Courier (Racing Spec) - Buckyball Run X Winner (Solo/BigX) | BuckyBubble Winner (Top Fuel)
    Haulin' A* - Hauler - A* Challenge Classic Hauler record 9:35:22
    Durandal
    - Imperial Courier (Combat Spec)
    Excalibur - Fer-de-Lance

Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 124130131132133134