Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 1.4.01 Server side update

1. This is the last staff post in this thread. #1

1.4.01 Server side update

Morning Commanders in this fine galaxy! We've applied a few changes to our galactic servers, you can view the change log below...

• Fix for Sunday evening's server problem.
    • Weekly maintenance cycle performance optimizations.
    • Applied a fix for outfitting buy back.
    • Onionhead and Lucan Onionhead are now legal in more Empire systems!
    • Tarach Tor Spice is back on sale!
    • Powerplay text string updates.

Thanks!

What is this Power Play text strings you speak of?

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)

• Applied a fix for outfitting buy back.

Would like to know more of this. Could it be that 10% on resale has been silently readded?

Also: great to hear that you have fixed (some) of the server issues. As long as you keep patching the problems, it will become more and more stable.

PS: I have now experienced the transaction server error two times since 1.4.01 mining of a totalt mining period of around 12 hours. It's nothing major, but it would be nice to hear if you are going to apply more fixes to this?

PPS: When mining in a wing and with wing members in the same instance, crashes to desktop or main menu will often occur. Is this related to the transaction error bugs?

Originally Posted by ExRex View Post (Source)
    [/LIST]

Would like to know more of this. Could it be that 10% on resale has been silently readded?
    Doesn't appear to have been - just tested on a module.

Originally Posted by ianw View Post (Source)
    Doesn't appear to have been - just tested on a module.
    Phew. Dodged a bullet there then

Originally Posted by ExRex View Post (Source)
    [/LIST]

It probably refers to instances where modules were not available for buyback but should've been, or cases where you can buyback more copies of the module than you originally sold.

hello,
    thanks for the update.
    is Mission Target now visible again?

Thanks for the notification Brett!

With outfitting, is that to do with selling modules and buying them back in a different ship in the same station?

Thanks for the update Brett, especially unsuppressing the Tarach Spice which saves me needing to modify the route of The Black Riband challenge while the holder is 50,000ly away.

I'm curious about the Lucan Onionhead, as the common consensus in the rare commodity thread is that it's been removed from the game. Is it still possible to purchase Lucan Onionhead? Or is it just salvage (in which case it would be illegal / stolen anyway)?

cheers for the info, but any word on the stuttering in inhabited systems? it' the biggest problem for vr users since 1.4?

That's all well and good (seriously I'm not being sarcastic).

But please fix the C2 Hardpoints on the FAS, or let us know how progress is going on the fix, if it's still in the works. The left one often refuses to fire, especially for Multicannons.

The cannon will spin up but not fire. Also often Gimbaled Multis will track a target in the UI, but refuse to fire till you pull up so the target is well below the nose of the ship. But as soon as they start firing, they'll track the target above the nose up to a point, as they should.

Borked :-(

Edit-- oh, Derp. These changes are only server-side not a full patch.

Sorry Brett.

(Please still fix those Hardpoints ;-) )

Thanks for the update. Any update on background sim issues?

Any news on the Li Yong-Rui no bonus CR for selling exploration data bug?

From the known bugs thread,

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=120113

• Li Yong-Rui: No bonus CR for selling exploration data

So basically is the any intention to fix this anytime soon, or do I have to wait for Horizons to sell my exploration data, and therefore stop playing for a while, or to have to keep on exploring until Horizons?

Alternatively, can I sell my data showing screenshots before and after and showing I'm rank 5 and get the money I'm entitled to through support?

Station/system flipping?

Any news on the refinery bug?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast