Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 69101112 LastLast

Thread: [DISTANT WORLDS] Commander Profiles

Originally Posted by CMDR AKIRA MASAKARI View Post (Source)
    Met Flint today at WP01, invited us in the suite, had drinks.
    First on the left if you guess.
    http://i.imgur.com/RfoWhIGl.jpg
    Lol, great snapshot. Had no idea I was photobombing at the time, just saw a line and parked

Originally Posted by CMDR AKIRA MASAKARI View Post (Source)
    Met Flint today at WP01, invited us in the suite, had drinks.
    First on the left if you guess.
    http://i.imgur.com/RfoWhIGl.jpg

Originally Posted by Jon flint View Post (Source)
    Lol, great snapshot. Had no idea I was photobombing at the time, just saw a line and parked
    Did you get the pool installation finished before you had to leave for the expedition?

grnbrg.

Originally Posted by grnbrg View Post (Source)
    Did you get the pool installation finished before you had to leave for the expedition?

grnbrg.
    I'll be honest, the pool was problematic in zero G, water just wouldn't stay where I put it!

If I did a last-minute ship change, should I submit the new info now or just wait until after Beagle Point?

Originally Posted by PaleoGamer View Post (Source)
    If I did a last-minute ship change, should I submit the new info now or just wait until after Beagle Point?
    Just message me your new pic/ship name so I can update it. Will be making current requests tonight/tomorrow and then updating on Monday.

Hey everyone! Apologies for my absence. I've had some IRL stuff to take care of. Wasn't able to get on at all since Friday. Will hopefully see some of you this Friday and I'll be back on track after that. As you can imagine, I'm well behind on outstanding requests, so I've got a lot of work to do!

Remember that the trip is more important than the profiles!

Take your time, don't rush, enjoy the trip.

Yeah, no worries. It's just a game and you're just a volunteer. Take your time, enjoy your game and do things in your time.

Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post (Source)

Agreed! Lots of the coordinators and facilitators are having this turn almost into a 2nd job. I think it's awesome that you guys are willing to spend your free time to ensure the success of this mission. But what I really want to see is the veterans and organizers having a good time too! .

EDIT: at least until the Thargoids show up

Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post (Source)

Totally agree with this and appreciate your efforts Katejina.

Katejina has kindly shown me my finished profile this week. It looks wonderful!

Thanks, guys.

To be honest, though, the speed at which we are expected to travel is, for me, entirely too SLOW! I didn't really think about it and only realized when we made our way to Laika's Rest.

'tis a good thing, though. I was worried DW would interfere with some IRL events happening in the next 6 months but as it is, it seems to be perfectly balanced for my RL.

I am looking forward to making a separate "after the expedition interview" piece, though.

I can't add any more to what these CMDRs have already said Kat, sterling effort

Originally Posted by Katejina View Post (Source)
    Thanks, guys.

To be honest, though, the speed at which we are expected to travel is, for me, entirely too SLOW! I didn't really think about it and only realized when we made our way to Laika's Rest.

'tis a good thing, though. I was worried DW would interfere with some IRL events happening in the next 6 months but as it is, it seems to be perfectly balanced for my RL.

I am looking forward to making a separate "after the expedition interview" piece, though.
    A slow group expedition may well become a good thing. As long as the overall objective doesn't lose focus by whatever.

The much smaller Xbone fleet is moving at a bit faster pace, but we can't land on planets yet. Not that I'm complaing, good things come to those who wait. However, I am not waiting around at the checkpoints for long. I am approaching Hollow Veil now, about 250 ly from me. I am detail scanning tons and finding lots of nice sites. I really appreciate all the hard work putting this together!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 69101112 LastLast