Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7101112
Results 166 to 180 of 180

Thread: [DISTANT WORLDS] Commander Profiles

  1. #166
    Hey all. Still a bit busy on my end. Making time when I can, but I am very obviously behind. IF I don't respond to your request, don't worry! I'll let you know as soon as it's complete!

  2. #167
    No worries, Katejina, I'm sure everyone's aware real life trumps game committments. For my own one, though, you needn't bother anymore - I'm pulling out of the journey. Time constraints just don't give me the opportunity to keep up with the main fleet, and the fact my Anaconda is a single LY too short in normal jump range to reach the end of the trip isn't fun either.

    As it were, I've decided that rather than return home and come back with a bigger range ship/join the slower, exploration-focused group I'm just going to go off and scan some neutron stars before heading home. A field is rather close by to Waypoint 6, where i am, if I'm remembering general regions from my last trip out to Sag A* correctly, so it should work out pretty well for me.

  3. #168
    It was this thread that finally convinced me to join Distant Worlds.
    Hope to see you at Beagle Point, Katejina!

  4. #169
    Originally Posted by Witzo View Post (Source)
    It was this thread that finally convinced me to join Distant Worlds.
    Hope to see you at Beagle Point, Katejina!
    Glad I can still inspire.

    Contract changes taking effect this weekend and the beginning of next week. I have yet to migrate my programs and data from my old HDD to my new SSD so I am, at the moment, without photoshop. I will still be catching up on the profiles and updating the table but it might take more time. Hopefully no one minds or thinks I am ignoring them.

  5. #170
    Originally Posted by Katejina View Post (Source)
    Glad I can still inspire.

    Contract changes taking effect this weekend and the beginning of next week. I have yet to migrate my programs and data from my old HDD to my new SSD so I am, at the moment, without photoshop. I will still be catching up on the profiles and updating the table but it might take more time. Hopefully no one minds or thinks I am ignoring them.
    Real Life comes first!

  6. #171
    Finally got my old HDD put in to my new rig so I can access all my photoshop files. And seeing as the expedition is now "over", I should be able to catch up on the profiles I owe soon.

    I will place this in the OP as well, but as a reminder, please notify me if you quit the expedition, died or otherwise did not make it to the end.

    And if any of these commanders were among those who have passed away, someone please let me know so I can create a small tribute for them.

    Thanks!

  7. #172
    Just sent out about 30 new and updated profile for people, but will not be updating the table just yet.

    If I've missed anyone, or you sent me a request and did not get a response, please check with me. There were quite a few that did not provide all the information necessary and I don't have time to chase after ya.

    Thanks!

  8. #173
    Is it still possible to get a minor edit?

    Thanks,

    Z...

  9. #174
    Originally Posted by Zeeman View Post (Source)
    Is it still possible to get a minor edit?

    Thanks,

    Z...
    Of course not. Sooner the better though.

  10. #175
    Oh look at Dilbert all new and shiny.

    Looks quite different nowadays.

  11. #176
    Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post (Source)
    Oh look at Dilbert all new and shiny.

    Looks quite different nowadays.
    At least you have the same paint job. I uhhh... nyeh.

  12. #177
    Originally Posted by Katejina View Post (Source)
    At least you have the same paint job. I uhhh... nyeh.
    I know the feeling. Never got around to sending you another picture with the updated paint job, and now that red has turned into mouldish green, I don't dare to.

  13. #178
    How's the final update coming up? Great work!

  14. #179
    Katejina, you beat me to these magnificent fuzzy blue balls!


    (and the red one between them)

  15. #180
    Originally Posted by Ultimus View Post (Source)
    How's the final update coming up? Great work!
    Will be working on it tomorrow. Still waiting to hear back from some, and there are still those in the FGE... So I think this won't be 100% for a while.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7101112