Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: [DISTANT WORLDS] Commander Profiles

Cool idea. I'll get you the info by this weekend Kate! Got to take a stylish docked pic of my Asp first....

Originally Posted by Mengy View Post (Source)
    Cool idea. I'll get you the info by this weekend Kate! Got to take a stylish docked pic of my Asp first....

Sounds good.

I've added three more. All subsequent additions will be in spoiler tags so it doesn't count as spamming images.

Please look at the submitted images to get an idea of what a good submission is. Try to avoid having your ship obscured by the text box and CMDR details!

Smile

Awesome work Kate

This is a really cool idea. Thanks Kate!

Great idea. I will try and get a ship image to you.
    Good work, like this a lot.

Anaconda really needs more skins. I don't like golden so I'm stuck with base paints. It's close to unbeliaveble that they didn't make more skins for one of the most used ship of the game.

Originally Posted by CMDR AKIRA MASAKARI View Post (Source)
    Anaconda really needs more skins. I don't like golden so I'm stuck with base paints. It's close to unbeliaveble that they didn't make more skins for one of the most used ship of the game.
    Maybe we should all petition FD to get some skins out? Surely, a tactical, military and vibrant skins would be fairly simple and cheap to get done? And just about every person on the expedition would buy at least one.

Oh, and add Chrome, too...

BTW...

Those are fantastic Kat - great job!

Z...

Originally Posted by Zeeman View Post (Source)
    Maybe we should all petition FD to get some skins out? Surely, a tactical, military and vibrant skins would be fairly simple and cheap to get done? And just about every person on the expedition would buy at least one.

Oh, and add Chrome, too...

BTW...

Those are fantastic Kat - great job!

Z...
    Me thinks it's a great job too.

Thanks guys. I have a few more to post but am at work now and attempting to finish the guide I keep talking about. Soon.

Also, I'll put it in the OP but I do have photoshop and time, I can do basic paint jobs such as changing the base color if anyone wants that done.

Awesome work Kat, fully deserved rep!

Added 9 more CMDRs. Will work on a proper table today.

Table's up! Not sure I like it though. It's gonna be looooooooooooooooooong.

Updated. Refreshed appearance.

The ship I'll be taking:
    The "Kissmy"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_0548.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	661.9 KB 
ID:	85779  

Originally Posted by Katejina View Post (Source)
    Updated. Refreshed appearance.

Yeah, I like this new format better Kate, looks perfect now!

Look at all of those sexy Asps....

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast