Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: [DISTANT WORLDS] Commander Profiles

come people, what are you waiting, this looks amazing, i want to see 250 ships in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed, this is amazing.

Originally Posted by CMDR AKIRA MASAKARI View Post (Source)
    come people, what are you waiting, this looks amazing, i want to see 250 ships in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I'm waiting for is Anaconda skins. I don't want to send the terrible current low-rez, uv stretched, jumbled mess of a paintjob on my conda if I can help it - so I'm waiting to see if they finally give us some conda skins before I take shots and send

Which is a very very good point Cdr

Originally Posted by newman1702 View Post (Source)
    What I'm waiting for is Anaconda skins. I don't want to send the terrible current low-rez, uv stretched, jumbled mess of a paintjob on my conda if I can help it - so I'm waiting to see if they finally give us some conda skins before I take shots and send
    don't want the gold skin cmdr?

Frawd

I just want to see your Sidewinder on there, Frawd.

Originally Posted by Cmdr Frawd Digger View Post (Source)
    don't want the gold skin cmdr?

Frawd

Not really a fan of the gold skin, no. At least we have the black one, though tbh that's not so great for screenshots. I hope to get something in white with maybe black stripes or checkers or something. I'll give 'em a week or so then put on black if there's no other options.

Originally Posted by Satsuma View Post (Source)
    I just want to see your Sidewinder on there, Frawd.
    Thanks Satsuma...I have sent my details to Katejina but she hasn't update the front page yet (too busy playing Horizons?). It will be a generic sidey pic unfortunately because I never thought to take a docked pic before I left.

Frawd

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Originally Posted by newman1702 View Post (Source)
    Not really a fan of the gold skin, no. At least we have the black one, though tbh that's not so great for screenshots. I hope to get something in white with maybe black stripes or checkers or something. I'll give 'em a week or so then put on black if there's no other options.
    Yeah, the gold look is a bit gaudy for my liking too.

Frawd

Let's hope someone wins the custom paint jobs raffle/bid and gets to bring those on DW. Sure it won't be for all of us, but at least it'll be unique!

Aaaand updated!

These look so good, Katejina! Thanks so much for making these!

Also, do you play Final Fantasy 14? Your latest avatar kind of suggests that you might

Originally Posted by Satsuma View Post (Source)
    These look so good, Katejina! Thanks so much for making these!

Also, do you play Final Fantasy 14? Your latest avatar kind of suggests that you might
    I do! Not so much since ED, though. xD

Hey Kat, can you change my pic, I've got a new paint job and now I'm properly "docked"

Thanks a lot!!!!

Originally Posted by CMDR AKIRA MASAKARI View Post (Source)
    Hey Kat, can you change my pic, I've got a new paint job and now I'm properly "docked"

Thanks a lot!!!!
    Close enough.

I'm at work but I'll get it updated in a bit.

Hi Kat.
    Managed to get a Bkack Friday paint job on my Conda:

http://imgur.com/Ky0HvSU

Can you please update my ship pic when you have a minute? Appreciate you are very very busy.
    Thank you again for an amazing set of images. All look cool.

Your Commander's Name

CMDR Rich W Lem
    DALATRACE - on the front page you can use as the pic if you must I am using the black skin
    Name of ship you will be bringing to Distant Worlds
    Ship has no name if anything its a lost ship
    A statement about why you decided to sign up for Distant Worlds. NO MORE THAN 70 WORDS!

Why I want, I think for a start if we stick around a system long enough it would be good to map out, but it sounds more like a survival train, And I would like to tag along.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast