Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Thread: [DISTANT WORLDS] Commander Profiles

i Submitted my mostlikely Setup..
    This will only change if i mange to earn enough money in the next 2 weeks to get an Anaconda.. (highly doupt it tho.. but the slaves in my cargohold might disagree).

Roster updated - 6 new CMDRs added. Sorry for the delays. Holidays are a busy time. Voorheez, I'll update yours tomorrow~

Not a problem Kat, no rush. Is the image I have provided ok?
    My PC is being health checked at the minute.
    There are rumours of additional Conda skins coming out so there may be changes upcoming.

Virtual rep Kat (I finished real one for you it seems)

And if you remeber, at your own pace:

Hey Kat, can you replace my pic with this one please, glad to see Akira making a brilliant PL suggestion:

http://imgur.com/k9mH2li

Roster is now 100% up-to-date.

And just a reminder: I'll be flying out for my week-long vacation tonight. I might not have internet, but I definitely won't have access to my home computer, where I do all this work.
    So I'll catch up on any profile requests once I've returned!

Safe trip Hun and merry Christmas. Thank you for updating the profiles

Hello! I'd be hugely grateful for a DWE profile.

1. Name: CMDR Jethead

2. Avatar:

3. Ship type: Asp Explorer

4. Ship name: НИС Пегас 2
    (If the font you use doesn't support Cyrillic, it can be changed to RV Pegasus 2)

5. Ship screenshot: Docked at Pratchett's Disc, of course.

6. Statement:
    Treading the soil of the moon, palpating its pebbles, tasting the panic and splendor of the event, feeling in the pit of one's stomach the separation from Terra—these form the most romantic sensation an explorer has ever known.

Back from vacation! Only 2 requests while I was gone? Blasphemy!

Originally Posted by Katejina View Post (Source)
    Everyone's waiting to definitely finalise their ship. The morning of departure you'll get 127 and then a load of people complaining about not having them done before they leave

Originally Posted by iain666 View Post (Source)
    Everyone's waiting to definitely finalise their ship. The morning of departure you'll get 127 and then a load of people complaining about not having them done before they leave
    Oh yeah, hmmm. Mine is definitely out of date.

Originally Posted by Katejina View Post (Source)
    On Monday I will add a link to the profiles list for every commander on the fleet roster that has one

I am about to do my request, but there is a day or so before I officially set off (again - there was this un-tagged Ammonia World about 800Ly form the bubble, you see.. And, I just had to own it...).

So, FD has that much time before my Anaconda stays the Golden Phallus...

I'll post the pics here though, if it makes it easier for you to get it ready..

Ship (probably this pic) Golden Phallus

Z...

I'll be wanting to change my CMDR profile pic for this one Hun if its ok: Moody

http://imgur.com/MYcL2cW

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast