Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: [DISTANT WORLDS] Commander Profiles

Just got home, and switching to the T-6.

If you need a different profile pic than the one I sent, just let me know. It was a little out there, but it was the only one I had.

Whatever you want to use is fine. If you want to update it later on, just PM me the new images/text, etc.

Working on them now. Will update it tomorrow mornin probably.

Originally Posted by Cdr Voorheez View Post (Source)
    I'll be wanting to change my CMDR profile pic for this one Hun if its ok: Moody

http://imgur.com/MYcL2cW
    Can barely see the damn thing, but if that's what you wish, so be it.

All CMDR profiles are made. Will update before sleep tonight if I have time. If not, tomorrow mornin!

Originally Posted by Katejina View Post (Source)

All CMDR profiles are made. Will update before sleep tonight if I have time. If not, tomorrow mornin!
    Kat you are right. It is well too dark. Please disregard the request.

My new higher contrast one will be this, Final, promise:

http://imgur.com/n2MZx3f

Originally Posted by Katejina View Post (Source)

Thanks again for mine!

I've amended the main fleet roster so that each pilot who has a profile now has a star next to their names, like this...

3 CMDR Katejina

Note that after 18:00 on Jan. 10th the roster will be 'locked' and archived away on the Distant Worlds wiki site and the Age of Pioneers thread so no more amendments will be made to it after that date. If you want your name to have a profile star on the roster and link to this thread, get your profiles submitted to Katejina asap

I'll check this thread daily between now and Sunday for new CMDR names to 'star'' so please remember to include your roster number when submitting your profile on here as it'll make it easier for me to find you on the list.

So, it seems Anaconda skins are not forthcoming. The Golden Phallus™ it is.

Ship: Golden Phallus™

My quote (unless I come up with something better):
    Originally Posted by CMDR Barefoot Bandit
    If they managed to count them, then 4 billion can't be that many...
    Roster #31
    Z...

Katejina, are you still making them?

Kat,
    Just sent mine in. Couldn't get the avatar picture to link but it's just the one here.

I feel an urge to venture into the void again...
    I'll sign in as soon as I'm back home from work. That Ranger won't make into Elite on its own

CEV* Moya is eager to go exploring.

*Civilian Exploration Vessel

Now that I've read a little more about DWE, I'm not sure I can join. I have a few places I want to chart that I'm not sure the fleet is actually heading, but still would like to join PvE exploration group and add some friends, hoping for a chance to encounter someone along the way. May I still join the group / add friends?

Right, still no conda skins, I guess I'll stop waiting for them.

Commander name: Newman1702 (roster# 035)
    Name:  avatar.png
Views: 148
Size:  21.7 KB

Ship type: Anaconda
    Ship name: Moonlight Sonata
    Ship pic:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	newman_profile.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	142.8 KB 
ID:	92753

Reason for joining:

For science!

Originally Posted by Erimus View Post (Source)
    I've amended the main fleet roster so that each pilot who has a profile now has a star next to their names, like this...

3 CMDR Katejina

Note that after 18:00 on Jan. 10th the roster will be 'locked' and archived away on the Distant Worlds wiki site and the Age of Pioneers thread so no more amendments will be made to it after that date. If you want your name to have a profile star on the roster and link to this thread, get your profiles submitted to Katejina asap

I'll check this thread daily between now and Sunday for new CMDR names to 'star'' so please remember to include your roster number when submitting your profile on here as it'll make it easier for me to find you on the list.
    I've submitted my profile to Kate, roster number 7.

Ooops, i forgot to post that i submitted my profile too. Roster number 221

A bit behind on the profiles but I should finish all outstanding requests tonight. Be aware that if you post your information here, I may not see it. There's a reason I asked for a private message.

Anyway. I will update the table on the evening of the 12th/morning of the 13th, since it's easier to do it all at once. The profile images will be made and sent to the respective CMDRs, but the table won't be updated until then.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast