Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any of Sol's bodies landable?

Originally Posted by Bomba Luigi View Post (Source)
    Titan has atmosphere so no, also no for Luna that will come later (I think they will do a lot of handcraftet stuff and whatnot there). you can land on Europa tough.
    The biggest problem with Luna and the reason we aren't allowed to land there is that according to lore, it's inhabited. Whole cities, infrastructure and whatnot. There are no models for that in game, yet.
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=111025&dateline=1489001662

Originally Posted by Carlton_Mann View Post (Source)

My question is what happened to Phobos and Deimos. The two moons of Mars and why the asteroid belt is in between Mars and Jupiter?

Both Phobos and Diemos are small, probably captured asteroids, and like many small moons are not not modelled in E D.

The asteroid belt is between Mars and Jupiter because it is. (Haven't NASA discovered that yet? )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asteroid_belt

It's ok to land on Eurpoa, as Jupiter is yet a planet.
    # apt-get purge engineers

...the quality or size of the sensors plays no part in the accuracy of a turreted or gimballed weapon. - Mike Evans -- STILL APPLICABLE!

Why does the computer keep saying "Friendship Giant Sausage"?

Charon also looks pretty good if the light is good enough (I mean not covered by any other body, Pluto in which you can also land).
    Mobo: AsRock 990FX Extreme 3 / CPU: AMD FX8350 8 core 4.2Ghz / Memory: Kingston Hyper X Fury 1866mhz 16GB DDR3 (4x4) / GPU: Asus Strix GTX970 OC 4GB / SSD: AMD R7 240GB / HDD: WD Caviar Green 1TB + Seagate 500GB /
    Case: Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced / PSU: Corsair RM850 850W Plus Gold Full Modular / Sound Card: Asus Xonar DG 5.1 / Joystic: Thrustmaster Hotas X / OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12