Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243

Thread: [Distant Worlds] Join the FGE Exploration Wings

I am briefly reviving this old thread in the hope of reaching those pilots that flew with the FGE exploration wings during distant worlds, and is now slowly making their way back towards the bubble via the "short route" of the Sag-Car mission near the core regions...

As noted just a few posts above, I was planning on rejoining you now in august and then take part in the scheduled series of meetups from now and until december. Folks - I am sorry to say that I am going to let you down. And I obviously feel bad about that, since I was one of those who pushed for the idea to continue the scheduled meetups of the exploration wings also on the return trip.

However, I am simply not ready to return on a scheduled pace. After some soulsearching I realised that I want to stay out here and take my slow time exploring the long route back along the Sagittarius-Carina Arm. If I dont do this now, I am not certain I will ever manage to do it.

I trust you understand

Well I'm still trekking around BP2 in the rock diviner so no conplaints from me.
    When I do leave this rock, I'm seriously torn on my choices....
    Long route per original intent, or short route with the aim of engineering a "better" ride to come back out.

Originally Posted by disorganise View Post (Source)
    Well I'm still trekking around BP2 in the rock diviner so no conplaints from me.
    When I do leave this rock, I'm seriously torn on my choices....
    Long route per original intent, or short route with the aim of engineering a "better" ride to come back out.
    Go long - come and have a Lavian brandy with me on the East Side
    Exploring and that. Some writing. Lots of talking.

Sagittarius Eye magazine: http://www.sagittariuseyes.com/

Totally understandable, I'm not even sure I'll come back to BP, never mind go the long way. I'm still at BP atm, been scouting for jumpmats for two months! Thankfully my SRV recently received a remote firmware update and can now manage to extract 3 lots of materials from a single fragment, so I now have enough mats for J1, 2 and 3 in sufficient quantities to make me comfortable trying for my "Deep Space Challenge" badge. My DSS also got a firmware update at the same time and the info it gives me in the system map is now very useful for deciding exactly which lump of rock I will have most luck finding what I need on. Recently I was on BP3 (or 6, I'm not sure - it had metallic outcrops, which shouldn't appear on an icy world) and it seemed to be 50% Chromium from the fragments I was finding!

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243