Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 636

Thread: [Distant Worlds] Join the FGE Exploration Wings

  1. #61
    Hi All sadly I cant head out tonight got earthbound family commitments. I will set off on this route tommorow hopefully I will not fall to far behind you all, Have fun CMDR'S

  2. #62
    Originally Posted by Corbin Moran View Post (Source)
    If you end up late you can allways cut a corner and head directly towards 46 Upsilon Sagittarii - thats gonna save you at least 600 LY compared to the route we will be taking (but you wont get to see Leda). Just stay in touch and we will figure something out.
    I'm about 6 jumps out for repair now. As soon as I've done that I'll head back to Laika's Rest. If I've missed the launch I'll head straight on to Leda and meet you all on route/ there if that's OK. I don't want to miss a thing! Thank you for replying.

  3. #63
    Originally Posted by kjkb1980 View Post (Source)
    I'm about 6 jumps out for repair now. As soon as I've done that I'll head back to Laika's Rest. If I've missed the launch I'll head straight on to Leda and meet you all on route/ there if that's OK. I don't want to miss a thing! Thank you for replying.
    On way back!!

  4. #64
    Late to the party and not sure how to send PM's on this forum from mobile.
    I was flying around last night and found a scenic landable planet. It's 1g, brown with white stripes and a ring system. At work now so no screen shot, and sorry if the info isn't useful for the expedition but I thought I'd put it out there anyway in case someone wants to check it out as it's in the area.
    Planet name: Fine Ring Sector JH-V C2-4 A 1

  5. #65

    Lagoon Nebula

    I have arrived in the Lagoon Nebula.

    What date and time will be our meeting here?




  6. #66
    Hello,

    If somebody search for a cool nebula "near" Shapley, you should envisage to visit IC4604 Nebula, approx. 600ly from Sharpley.
    One the way, take some time to visit also Antares (A), a very very big star...

    http://i.imgur.com/45IaDrh.png
    http://i.imgur.com/AHyZ9Qo.png

  7. #67
    Originally Posted by DarkPaladin View Post (Source)
    Late to the party and not sure how to send PM's on this forum from mobile.
    I was flying around last night and found a scenic landable planet. It's 1g, brown with white stripes and a ring system. At work now so no screen shot, and sorry if the info isn't useful for the expedition but I thought I'd put it out there anyway in case someone wants to check it out as it's in the area.
    Planet name: Fine Ring Sector JH-V C2-4 A 1
    In the THOR'S EYE thread on the main forum someone posted that an Anaconda is in the system I posted above attacking explorers in open.

    I don't think I'm going to post anymore finds to the forum.

    I hadn't considered that someone might use the info for malicious activities. I guess I should have known better.

  8. #68
    Setting the 'Straybird' down on 46 Upsilon Sagittarii 1, a 3.9 g world.







  9. #69
    Originally Posted by Corbin Moran View Post (Source)
    Setting down on 46 Upsilon Sagittarii 1, a 3.9 g world.
    Bolder than me. I noticed the gravity and didn't dare.

  10. #70
    Originally Posted by Corbin Moran View Post (Source)
    I've just made it to Upsilon Sagittarii and have set down for the night on the first planet.

    Is the fleet there with you? I didn't see anyone on the way in.

  11. #71
    I'm parked in the system for the night, but I arrived in Mobius.

  12. #72
    I just landed on the ringed planet in Upsilon Sagittarii. First attempt and after 3 bounces my shields were gone and I was down to 95% hull. 2nd attempt went a lot better and I got down safely, but that is a tough place to land

  13. #73
    Originally Posted by Witzo View Post (Source)
    I have arrived in the Lagoon Nebula.

    What date and time will be our meeting here?



    You are flying a pink starship? Reminds me of Operation Pettycoat for some reason...

  14. #74
    Just a little bit of a update. Glad 46 upsilon sagittarii was mentioned. Really nice looking place. ALthough dont try to land with a cat on the lap who wont let you use your hotas to full extent on such a high gravity. Atleast i was able to walk away in mostly one piece! Apears im flying back to the bubble for massive repairs, more brandy, and a clean pair of shorts and alot of duct tape. Looks like i might be behind for a couple days as i catch up.

    I just got back from Sagittarius A last week and never had this much of a problem starting off, lol.


  15. #75
    Originally Posted by kjkb1980 View Post (Source)
    I've just made it to Upsilon Sagittarii and have set down for the night on the first planet.

    Is the fleet there with you? I didn't see anyone on the way in.

    Greetings - I know at least a handfull of people arrived at 46 Upsilon Sagittarii yesterday (also know that one is returning for reparis due to a sligt... mishap during landing )

    If you want to wing up with people you could suggest a time to regroup at 46 Ups Sag here in the thread.

    Cheers

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast