Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: My new rares trading tool with 3D-Map: eliterares.toolset.io

Originally Posted by Limoncello Lizard View Post (Source)
    Currently blocked rare goods are:

• Borasetani Pathogenetics
    • Indi Bourbon
    • Wolf Fesh
    • Gilya Signature Weapons
    Thanks for that info btw...

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Originally Posted by fjw View Post (Source)
    I deployed an updated version. See first post.
    I bought you a coffee

This is very cool, well done! I don't quite understand how the search works, though. I type stuff in and get the dropdown of matches, but then what? Clicking does nothing. But the rest I get, and was able to make a route pretty easily. Nice!

Originally Posted by Limoncello Lizard View Post (Source)
    Currently blocked rare goods are:

• Borasetani Pathogenetics
    • Indi Bourbon
    • Wolf Fesh
    • Gilya Signature Weapons
    This list is out of date now. Gilya Signature Weapons are back on the market. Indi Bourbon should also be available in a couple of weeks. Borasetani Pathogenetics may also be liberated sometime soon.

Originally Posted by artigan99 View Post (Source)
    This is very cool, well done! I don't quite understand how the search works, though. I type stuff in and get the dropdown of matches, but then what? Clicking does nothing. But the rest I get, and was able to make a route pretty easily. Nice!
    The search lists all systems with proper names, even the ones without rares. If you search the central cursor will move to the correct position in space. It is useful to find the nearest rare from your current position.

But these systems aren't rendered on the map because most pcs can't handle so much entities in webgl.

Great tool! I overlooked this one, excellent, man!

This user was unable to follow the forum rules and ended up banned or suspended! :(
    Unless I am missing it, an option to sell/hold for rares systems that are near each other would be appreciated. That is, for larger loops.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345