• Accurate position tracking in space
    • Accurate position tracking on planets incl. map
    • Planetary surface navigation to points of interest
    • Star system neighborhood survey and content
    • Waypoint calculation
    • Travel logbook
    • Bookmark system
    • Points of interest marking

• Galaxy in your pocket: up to 66k trade markets available.
    • Best trade station auto-selection
    • Trade advisor showing best commodities to trade
    • Imports/exports of a trade station
    • Available outfitting of a trade station
    • Available ships of a trade station
    • Bidirectional trade route finder for best profits
    • Multi-Hop trade route planner
    • Cargo and Material tracking
    • Encouraging and exciting trade exploration
    • Income and spending for many activities
    • Location finder for mission critical commodities
    • Quickly findable outfittings, ships and rare commodities where to buy

• Stellar cartography for star systems and planets
    • Create flight plans for your explorations, incl. extensive summary statistics of your voyage
    • Share your exploration flight plans.
    • Adding of stars and planets by simple scanning
    • Exclusive star system map, very similar to the in game map.
    • Actual star system content summary
    • Region summary with statistics
    • Screenshots of stars and planets

• Game overlay for great immersion (text-or icon-based)
    • Easy data input for all kind of informations
    • Multi-Monitor support up to 5
    • Moveable panels by drag'n'drop
    • Changeable interface color
    • Changeable panel/font size and transparency
    • Changeable font for the interface
    • Changeable language
      (ENG/GER/FRA/RUS/SPA)
    • Sound FX
    • Keyboard shortcuts for all panels
    • Event reporter messages
      (incl. Text-to-Speech)
    • Extensive options panel for individual control
    • 88k+ recorded star systems
    • 49k+ pre-named trade stations to discover
    • Local database

• One-Click EDMC support, when installed
    • Build-in EDDB and EDSM support
    • Neutron Highway Route Planner support.
    • Starter database creation with prepopulated trade station data
    • Mass-update of all stored commodity prices
    • Factions tracking, incl. statistics
    • Mission tracking, incl. statistics
    • Bounty tracking, incl. statistics
    • Multi-Commander/Accounts

LASTEST DEVELOPMENT NEWS:

SCREENSHOTS:

PREREQUISITES:

RECOMMENDED SUPPORT-TOOLS:

• EDMC extension to get commodity, outfiting and shipyard data. Download newest version at EDCodex.

WHAT IT DOES NOT:

• Moding Elite Dangerous in any way.
    • Native VR support, but there is a guide on reddit or here to make it work.

WIKI:

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

Question: Did TCE Mk.II get's his data of stations and prices from an online database, or is it a strictly local database?
    Answer: The database of TCE Mk.II is completely local, but TCE has a build-in tool call EDDB-Relay to access EDDB online data and stores this data into the local TCE database. You will find that tool build-in into the launcher of TCE.

Question: What I have to do, when a new version of TCE is released?
    Answer: Use the build-in update function at the launcher. A hint is displayed at the bottom of the launcher. With some updates it's required to transfer your database to the new version.

Question: What I have to do, when i got an error message?
    Answer: Please do the following:
    1. Exit TCE and start the launcher.
    2. Click onto the REPORT A BUG button.
    3. If you have registered your E-Mail app at windows, it should appear with a small description, what has to be done to give a complete bug report.
    4. Attach the ErrorReportFiles.7z file, which was created at the TCE installation, to your report.
    5. Hit the send button and you will receive an answer very soon.
    Thanks.

PS: Please check the forum, if your error was already reported and if not, please make a post.

Question: I can see TCE Mk.II only on my desktop, but not in Elite Dangerous?
    Answer: Please select the "Borderless Windows Mode" at the display options of Elite Dangerous.

Question: What can i do, if a panel doesn't fit my resolution on my monitor, the font is too big or too small or make it transparent?
    Answer: There is a CONTROL button at the top-left corner of every panel (beside the Main panel, you will find them with CONTROL > PANEL).
    It opens the panel control window to change the transparency, the size of the panel and the font size.
    Click at the SAVE CHANGES button to store the adjusted values.

If you are using a UHD resolution, windows usually using a default scaling for better readability of text, so TCE readout of monitor resolutions appear smaller than it should.
    You could disable the high DPI-scaling for TCE by the following steps:
    - Right-click the Trade Computer Extension.exe file or the created shortcut on your desktop and select Properties.
    - Select the Compatibility tab and disable there the scaling option for this application.

Question: The Report A Bug button at the launcher produces an error, because I didn't installed a local mail app, I use a webclient like gmail. What should I do?
    Answer: Please read the guide here from User No3kins.
    Your second choice is to send me the ReportErrorFiles.7z to eventure(at)ki.tng.de including a report of the problem. The file is found at the installation folder of TCE, after the button is pressed.

Question: How to move the panels across the screen?
    Answer: All panels could be moved by click+hold onto the panel name. For the Main UI, you have to select CONTROLS > PANEL to display the panel name. You can move it from the top to the bottom, if you like. The three bottom panels (Waypoint, Credit and Summary) could be also be moved to the top. They will adapt accordingly.

Question: My frame rates are low, when using Elite Dangerous and TCE. What should I do?
    Answer: There is a Microsoft bug for apps, using transparent window forms. Please activate the Aero Mode at your Windows 7 installation to fix the issue.

Question: When pressing the CONNECT button, TCE reporting "NOT VERIFIED" or "LOGIN ERROR". What I have to do?
    Answer: StartEDMC alone and you will be prompted to authenticate with a “verification code”, which you will shortly receive by email from Frontier. Note that each “verification code” is one-time only - if you enter the code incorrectly or quit the app before authenticating you will need to wait for Frontier to send you a new code. If you are not prompted to authenticate, but instead see the message “Error: Invalid Credentials” then choose the menu option EDMarketConnector → Preferences (Mac) or File → Settings (Windows) and double-check your username and password.

Question: When I start TCE it only shows 'Waiting for Elite Dangerous. Please enter the game or restart.' Where is the problem?
    Answer: The waiting message comes, if TCE Mk.II can't find any position data in the Net Log file. Please do the following to fix the issue:

• Edit your AppConfig.xml file, located in Elite Dangerous\Products\elite-dangerous-64\ folder, if there is the entry VerboseLogging = "1" under <NETWORK section. It should look like that:

Code:
    <Network
       VerboseLogging="1"
       Port="0"
       upnpenabled="1"
       LogFile="netLog"
       DatestampLog="1"
       >
    </Network>

To edit the right file, you have to identify the proper location of the file. Please check this: https://support.frontier.co.uk/kb/faq.php?id=108

• Start Elite Dangerous till you are in the game.
    • Start TCE.
    • Check first, if the right folder path was selected within TCE to your game version (like elite-dangerous-64).
    • Launch TCE.

You can create also a file named AppConfigLocal.xml at the products/elite-dangerous-64 folder beside the Appconfig.xml file with the following content:
    Code:
    <AppConfig>
    <Network
    VerboseLogging="1"
    >
    </Network>
    </AppConfig>

You can download it here :AppConfigLocal.xml

Thereafter you will no longer need to set verboselogging after an update of Elite.

Question: TCE hides behind Elite Dangerous, but I have set it to borderless window mode. What is the problem?
    Answer: A user reported this issue, but he fixed it by moving his DVI-D connector from the bottom to the top connector at his Radeon R9 390X gfx card.

Question: I want to make a donation, because I want to support this TCE project?
    Answer: Thank you very much in advance. To make a small donation and become a supporter, you will find the button at the Options panel or launcher of TCE.

Question: How to delete the TCE installation from my computer?
    Answer: Simply delete the folder and the shortcut. That's all.

DOWNLOAD:

OUTDATED VERSIONS:

VERSION HISTORY:

TRANSLATION PROJECTS:

GUIDES:

• Video - Install/uninstall TCE and error reporting by Abil Midena.
    • Video - Database building through adding trade markets by Abil Midena.
    • Video - TCE Route Finder part 1: Use and tips for finding a good trade route by Abil Midena.
    • Video - TCE Route Finder part 2: Use and tips for finding a good trade route by Abil Midena.
    • Video - Faction Tracking: Use and tips for the Factions Panel by Abil Midena.
    • Text - Creating a trade route with the Route Planner panel by Eventure.
    • Text - Using TCE in conjunction with EDMC by punkerich.

TCE IN ACTION:

• Video - Trade & Profit, great beginner trade guide by AnubizRa.
    • Video - Navigation and exiting SC facing the mail slot by Abil Midena.
    • Video - Trade Missions: Find mission commodities and make a profit on the side by Abil Midena.

HINTS:

• TCE is delivered with a blank database of trade markets. So you choose either to start with it, adding markets you came across, to have your own personal database, or starting with a pre-populated database of markets, created by the EDDB-Relay, for a selected distance of light years and light seconds around your current postition in game. Is that your choice, enter the Extension window at the launcher and create an initial database.
      With increased ranges, TCE requires more time to process all data, so be careful. Thousands of markets resulting in millions of data for prices, outfittings, etc. TCE is designed to have no limits, therefore the overall performance is directly bound to your system specs. TCE also makes use of parallel processing, so more CPU cores are always good.
    • With the support tools, I suggest to use EDMC, which provides the market data for TCE by using Frontier's Companion API. Set up EDMC once (see Guide Section), thereafter it's not required to be run, only when updated.
    • The actual commodity prices may differ after some time from the prices, you have stored within TCE, but you can mass-update all stored prices by the EDDB-Relay before launching TCE. Enter the Extension window and hit the 'Update Trade Stations' button. Every stored market in TCE got checked and updated, if required. This has to be done only once a day.
    • TCE is using the clipboard to store star system names in it, so if TCE is directing you to the next trade station, open the galaxy map of ED and paste the name of the star system into the search box to quickly set up as your destination.
    • If you encounter sometimes a laggy behaviour or long processing times, try to reduce the Trade Range at the Navigation panel for a better overall performance.
    • to be continued...

VOICE ATTACK PROFIL BY FOXPUR:

If you like TCE Mk.II, make a small donation and become a supporter. You will find the button at the launcher or Options panel of TCE.

SUPPORTER

Thank you very much of supporting my work

5andman Abbadon_7 Abil Midena airborg Amiganer ancientjohn Antikristianos AnubizRa AGM65G Apollo 47
    Arnak Aspinall Aughard AWP3RATOR Badboy Bellson III bAdbUd BobbyJ Bushhog Chuffa CMDR Agmech
    CMDR Agravar CMDR AlmaNegra CMDR Arkx CMDR Arty Fish CMDR BerndRL CMDR Bonjin CMDR Bupu CMDR Chade CMDR Chatham CMDR Darquil
    CMDR David T Walsh CMDR Delmonti CMDR Desmosedici CMDR DLocke CMDR Elcidor CMDR Fearghas Bedwyr CMDR Fimbulwulf CMDR Finlandius CMDR Galyock CMDR Git
    CMDR Horus CMDR IBastavd CMDR Jodrell CMDR Jokerman CMDR JosefK CMDR Kahless CMDR Kireth CMDR Lafitte CMDR Lazarus 11 CMDR Lewysworld
    CMDR LORD PHILLIP CMDR Lorithus CMDR Malt Drinker CMDR Mathias Blissman CMDR Mijk CMDR Mikael Burman CMDR Morbeious CMDR Nairforce CMDR Noctivagus CMDR Poltraite
    CMDR Prados CMDR Praxxus CMDR Q-Bert CMDR Rascon CMDR Red Baron1947 CMDR Russ Quinn CMDR Sadiru CMDR Salimander CMDR Sonak CMDR SpaceTrash67
    CMDR Spider 62ndFF CMDR T3RRoRWoLF CMDR Takahashi CMDR Takesix CMDR Teflon Mustang CMDR Termite_2016 CMDR TheZaal CMDR THOMSON 492 CMDR ThunderGod CMDR Tolltypa
    CMDR Toushin CMDR TROG111 CMDR Vandergrift01 CMDR Vannolen CMDR Xmutant CMDR Xoke Crular Crunchy Slipper Dandydan14 Datasette
    David Mc Nolan Delta 2-7 DerCmdr Dexadrinne Dexatron Drew 'Xantraus' Allen ethelred FaultyCode Fizzbin Boirelli flat
    Geoker goldleader Grumpy18115 Homunk Houmr9 involution Jester D Jiggs Luker JimboG Johkin
    Jorge Palu jrb jrohrer KingWolf71 kylania Lavaeolus LBITB Lenaaron m3TX Maedhros
    MalcYorks Marstrader MIRCON [UGC] MrJohnDC N.R.Crosby NEO1874 Nick_Mikado NICO_IT OpticalHercules Osbo89
    Pitschiqüü po0k Po Laris Pul Myfinger punkerich RadBlaster Ranger-One RobH Rohaq RUTHGER
    Sawyers Scotty113 Severn Calladan Shadowrunner340 Slicing Knife SlimTom SonnyGovan Sou1_assassin Spanker Watson Splaetos
    Sualk Temoor Singh Tony Pizzide Thandrimur Timoshenko Tomcheck Trekari Wigean Wolfstar Ex X_ASH_X
    Xandalis XanDimitri Xtasey Yeti67 Yt Noyz Ziceman

Special thanks to

themroc
    Creator of EDDB
    AnthorNet
    Creator of EDSM
    Spansh
    Creator of Neutron Highway Route Plotter
    Otis B.
    Creator of EDMC
    Abil Midena
    Video Guides
    bAdbUd
    Internal Beta Tester
    CMDR Ross
    Internal Beta Tester
    Community
    Translation Support
    punkerich
    Internal Beta Tester
    RobH
    Internal Beta Tester
    LBITB
    Internal Beta Tester
    Frontier Developments
    Making this Game
    Homunk
    Internal Beta Tester

If you have made a donation and didn't find your forum/commander name here, please send me a pm, so I can add you to the list of supporter.

And off I go... (*stumble--- lurch..*)

Fantastic stuff.

Really do appreciate your hard work and of the beta testers.

Will download later today, can't wait thanks!

Hello;

Installed into the following directory on a windows 7 64 bit machine; C:\Program Files (x86)\Frontier\TCE\Trade Computer Extension Mk.II

Running ED:Horizons

Tryingto set config and get the following errors

Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A0046
    (CTL_E_PERMISSIONDENIED)

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.Security.SecurityException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A0046 (CTL_E_PERMISSIONDENIED)
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.LateBinding.LateGet(Object o, Type objType, String name, Object[] args, String[] paramnames, Boolean[] CopyBack)
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateGet(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack)
    at Trade_Computer_Extension.INI_File.save_TCE_ini() in C:\Users\Hellfire\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\MD_TCE.ini.vb:line 219
    at Trade_Computer_Extension.Panel_Config.Panel_Config_Disposed(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Hellfire\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\Panel_Config.vb:line 6
    at System.ComponentModel.Component.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
    at Trade_Computer_Extension.Panel_Config.Dispose(Boolean disposing) in C:\Users\Hellfire\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\Panel_Config.Designer.vb:line 13
    at System.ComponentModel.Component.Dispose()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmClose(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
    The Zone of the assembly that failed was:
    MyComputer

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    Trade Computer Extension MK.II
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Frontier/TCE/Trade%20Computer%20Extension%20Mk.II/Trade%20Computer%20Extension%20MK.II.exe
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 12.0.51209.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34238 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34251 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34270 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Runtime.Remoting
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34245 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
    System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Ran as administrator.

Hopefully not a bug but just me not getting something right...
    I've downloaded and installed everything.
    done config settings but autodetect finds the demo folder for elite.. pointed it to the right one I think. but it still does find the system just says elite needs restarting..
    i'm on horizons is the "FORC-FDEV-D-1010" the correct folder

I have the choice of:

COMBAT_TUTORIAL_DEMO
    elite-dangerous-64
    FORC-FDEV-D-1010
    PUBLIC_TEST_SERVER
    PUBLIC_TEST_SERVER_64

all in edlaunch/products folder.

Cmdr Bupu

The correct folder for Horizons is elite-dangerous-64

Kudos to you Eventure and all the beta testers - it looks superb as always. Rep +1 to you and will +1 the beta testers as well - when I find a post of them here.. The use of excel always put me off, now I must try this new version. I can imagine you have your hands full with the release. Looking forward seeing an TRADE COMPUTER EXTENSION MK.II entry in EDCodex ;-) You should have all the access rights to do so.

Originally Posted by hst12 View Post (Source)
    The correct folder for Horizons is elite-dangerous-64
    Yes, you have to manually set it to elite-dangerous-64 as TCE Mk II does not know which set of "Products" to use.

Rob

Hehe, I always seem to screw things up when installing something.
    I installed it and got one icon on my desktop. When I doubleclick, the cursor shows its working. Nothing happens. Do I have to uninstall MKI first?
    I think I must ask for a "install for dummies" advice.

Thank you eventure for your hard work.

Excellent! Looking forward to getting this going.

People should remember if they use EDMC to set it to NOT share trade data...unless you want everyone on the interwebs to know about that great trade route you just found.

Originally Posted by Wigean View Post (Source)
    Hehe, I always seem to screw things up when installing something.
    I installed it and got one icon on my desktop. When I doubleclick, the cursor shows its working. Nothing happens. Do I have to uninstall MKI first?
    I think I must ask for a "install for dummies" advice.

Thank you eventure for your hard work.
    No, you can leave Mk I installed. Just install Mk II to a different directory.

Rob

Originally Posted by th03bgt View Post (Source)
    Hello;

Installed into the following directory on a windows 7 64 bit machine; C:\Program Files (x86)\Frontier\TCE\Trade Computer Extension Mk.II

Running ED:Horizons

Tryingto set config and get the following errors

Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A0046
    (CTL_E_PERMISSIONDENIED)

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.Security.SecurityException: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A0046 (CTL_E_PERMISSIONDENIED)
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.LateBinding.LateGet(Object o, Type objType, String name, Object[] args, String[] paramnames, Boolean[] CopyBack)
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateGet(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack)
    at Trade_Computer_Extension.INI_File.save_TCE_ini() in C:\Users\Hellfire\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\MD_TCE.ini.vb:line 219
    at Trade_Computer_Extension.Panel_Config.Panel_Config_Disposed(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Hellfire\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\Panel_Config.vb:line 6
    at System.ComponentModel.Component.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
    at Trade_Computer_Extension.Panel_Config.Dispose(Boolean disposing) in C:\Users\Hellfire\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\Panel_Config.Designer.vb:line 13
    at System.ComponentModel.Component.Dispose()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmClose(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
    The Zone of the assembly that failed was:
    MyComputer

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    Trade Computer Extension MK.II
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Frontier/TCE/Trade%20Computer%20Extension%20Mk.II/Trade%20Computer%20Extension%20MK.II.exe
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 12.0.51209.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34238 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34251 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34270 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Runtime.Remoting
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34245 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
    System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.34234 built by: FX452RTMGDR
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Ran as administrator.

Please install it to drive D:, like D:\TCE
    This should fix the permission problem. There is no need in admin right, if you install it not to your windows drive.

Originally Posted by wolverine2710 View Post (Source)
    Kudos to you Eventure and all the beta testers - it looks superb as always. Rep +1 to you and will +1 the beta testers as well - when I find a post of them here.. The use of excel always put me off, now I must try this new version. I can imagine you have your hands full with the release. Looking forward seeing an TRADE COMPUTER EXTENSION MK.II entry in EDCodex ;-) You should have all the access rights to do so.
    Thank you, entry already done

Originally Posted by Garix View Post (Source)
    Getting "Modify Record" errors every time I move any of the windows.

"Error while modifying the record on table PanelPosition SQL logic error or missing database
    No such column: Y-Coord"

2560x1440 screen resolution.

Any ideas or more info required?
    Oh, there is a literal error at the default database. Please copy the panel.tdm from the TDM folder into the DB folder, delete the panel.db file and rename the panel.tdm to panel.db.
    That should fix the error, updating release version.

@ Updated.

Note, on resizing the windows it doesn't re-draw... so in my case the words to the right are cit in half.. resides and have to reset and reload to get a new screen to check.
    Not a major issue but worth noting

Page 1 of 408 1236 ... LastLast