Page 397 of 406 FirstFirst ... 392395396397398399402 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 6078

Thread: [RELEASE] Trade Computer Extension Mk.II

Version [1.7.1] released

Changelog:
    - Added compatibility with the actual ED V3.1.
    - Added new ship types (Alliance Challenger and Krait MK.2) to the database.
    - Added new outfitting types to the database.
    - Added an updated search routine to find the redeem location for a bounty at the Personal panel.
    - Added a small performance increase on showing the faction chart at the Faction panel.
    - Added a big performance increase when adding new star systems to the database.
    - Fixed an error when selecting a target at the Minimap panel, because the selection wasn't removed when leaving the planet.
    - Fixed another issue with the Minimap panel when hidden, it reappears when unhiding the UI.
    - Fixed a display issue at the faction chart showing the last day as actual at the Faction panel.
    - Fixed an error when saving a note at an explored star system at the Cartography panel.
    - Fixed a missing translation at the Cartography panel.
    - Fixed an error on update an existing exploration, which contains an apostrophe in it's name.

Notes:
    Either download the version above, install and transfer your old database, or use the auto-update function of the launcher.
    Click the 'new version' notice at the bottom of the launcher.

If you find an error, please report and use the Report a Bug button at the launcher and don't forget to copy the error details and ErrorReportFile.7z archive.

I like to remind any user, who wants to use TCE in french, spanish or russian to help in translating the
    latest interface phrases, common commodities and rare commodities at OneSky. Thanks in advance.

Holy crap, I take a break from ED for a couple of months, and after upgrading and verifying TCE's databases - it all seems to be really bloody fast now.

Nice work Eventure!

Tested the minimap stuff with the new version. When "minimap panel on planets" is checked, it works flawlessly, also stays hidden when hiding the rest of the TCE UI, and the button is functional as well (only thing I noticed is, that the button says "minimap" though I turned off texts for buttons).

If "minimap panel on planets" is off, the minimap button is greyed out and not functional.

Also, please don't burn out on this addon and take your time.

Originally Posted by Rohaq View Post (Source)
    Holy crap, I take a break from ED for a couple of months, and after upgrading and verifying TCE's databases - it all seems to be really bloody fast now.

Nice work Eventure!
    Thanks, some of the last patches brought 64bit and parallel processing, which increased the overall performance, but as always, there is room for improvement.

Originally Posted by Valorin View Post (Source)
    Tested the minimap stuff with the new version. When "minimap panel on planets" is checked, it works flawlessly, also stays hidden when hiding the rest of the TCE UI, and the button is functional as well (only thing I noticed is, that the button says "minimap" though I turned off texts for buttons).

If "minimap panel on planets" is off, the minimap button is greyed out and not functional.

Also, please don't burn out on this addon and take your time.
    Don't worry, all fine here.

The switch at the Options panel is in the end an On/Off for the Minimap panel.
    To remove the info text for a button, deactivate the tool tips at the Options panel.

Originally Posted by Eventure View Post (Source)
    Thanks, some of the last patches brought 64bit and parallel processing, which increased the overall performance, but as always, there is room for improvement.

Don't worry, all fine here.

The switch at the Options panel is in the end an On/Off for the Minimap panel.
    To remove the info text for a button, deactivate the tool tips at the Options panel.
    So it's intended that the minimap can only be used when it's on automatic? I need it very seldomly and would only activate it in need, that's why I'm asking.
    The text fixed itself on turning it off and on again.

I'm trying to process my logs but I'm getting this error a lot:
    https://i.cptdino.space/img/1530650529.jpg

They're pretty old logs though, just powering through for now

Edit: It's not every dockingrequested, just some.

Verifying my 6,177,984 record Outfitting DB would take over an hour before - it now completes in minutes. I'd say that's an amazing improvement!

Also noticed that the overlay is now much, much quicker for DB operations as a whole. Great stuff!

Null Value Error

Originally Posted by Aeioyoo View Post (Source)
    I'm trying to process my logs but I'm getting this error a lot:
    https://i.cptdino.space/img/1530650529.jpg

They're pretty old logs though, just powering through for now

Edit: It's not every dockingrequested, just some.

Hi - I am getting the same error with a reload and I also get a null error everytime I scan a planet.

Any guidance would be appreciated to fix the problem as this has rendered TCE useless at the moment. And it is my favourite third party app .

I have reloaded the program twice and it seems to make no difference.

I don't have a mail app on my gaming machine and cant send an error report from that machine unfortunately.

Originally Posted by WolfstarEX View Post (Source)
    Hi - I am getting the same error with a reload and I also get a null error everytime I scan a planet.

Any guidance would be appreciated to fix the problem as this has rendered TCE useless at the moment. And it is my favourite third party app .

I have reloaded the program twice and it seems to make no difference.

I don't have a mail app on my gaming machine and cant send an error report from that machine unfortunately.
    Okay, please post the complete error details to have a chance to find the issue.
    Thanks in advance.

PS: Are you using the new exploration feature? If so, please copy the TCE_Explorations.db file from a pre-V1.7.1 into the actual version of TCE by hand. You will find the file at the CMDR\Name\DB folder.
    There is an issue with the transfer of this file from a pre-V1.7.1 to the actual version, where the file wasn't transferred. This will be fixed with the next update.
    Or you could return to a pre-V1.7.1 temporary until the issue was fixed here.

Any chance of making Nav panel filters sticky? Also, if anyone thinks that's a bad idea, please say so.

Okay, please post the complete error details to have a chance to find the issue.
    Thanks in advance.

PS: Are you using the new exploration feature? If so, please copy the TCE_Explorations.db file from a pre-V1.7.1 into the actual version of TCE by hand. You will find the file at the CMDR\Name\DB folder.
    There is an issue with the transfer of this file from a pre-V1.7.1 to the actual version, where the file wasn't transferred. This will be fixed with the next update.
    Or you could return to a pre-V1.7.1 temporary until the issue was fixed here.
    An example error: -

https://imgur.com/a/50FiI9B

An example error: -

https://imgur.com/a/50FiI9B
    And I checked the TCE_Explorations.db file and it is in the folder already. I am using the new exploration feature.

And I checked the TCE_Explorations.db file and it is in the folder already. I am using the new exploration feature.
    Yes, but it's empty. Copy the file from your last install/backup (pre V1.7.1) into the folder to fix the issue.

A few things...

1. At some point very recently, within the last week maybe, the shopping list function stopped working. That is, it no longer gives the flyout banner telling you that something on your shopping list is available in the system you just jumped into.

2. In the classic system summary panel, clicking the diamond so that only stations/starports are listed (planetary bodies are hidden) is not always sticky. It seems like sometimes when I go back to the system, everything is listed again, and sometimes, it correctly only lists the systems/stations.

3. I have everything in options/auto unchecked. I believe that means that if I set a manual destination, it should stay there unless 1) I arrive at that destination 2) I click on a different station within TCE, and TCE sets that as the destination. If that's correct, then something is up, because if I have a manual destination set, and upon docking anywhere, when TCE finishes updating data for that location, the destination is cleared and set as "no destination selected".

I'm sending my 7z in case you need it.

Yes, but it's empty. Copy the file from your last install/backup (pre V1.7.1) into the folder to fix the issue.
    I have tried this but it doesn't make any difference.

I have restored from an older backup - same error.

I have completly removed previous installations including the AppData user config files.

I have reinstalled a fresh installation and allowed it to build from the old log files. When I do this I get the same null error but for every docking request that the program tries to load. With around 1000 old files to scan this is not tenable as it stalls several times for evey old logfile.

I don't understand why the fresh installation doesn't work.

I am not sure what else I can do? Help please.