Page 399 of 399 FirstFirst ... 389395396397398399
Results 5,971 to 5,983 of 5983

Thread: [RELEASE] Trade Computer Extension Mk.II

Originally Posted by Abil Midena View Post (Source)
    The autosave.tsl file in the 'shop' folder for the .old installation of TCE also has an empty list. I must have not had any fetch missions at that time. But like I mentioned, it WAS working about a week or so ago.

The autosave.tsl file in the 'shop' folder for the current installation has an empty list too, but I don't currently have any fetch missions.

I will take another fetch mission and exit TCE to look at the file in the 'shop' folder. If that's empty, does that mean TCE isn't picking up the fact I have stuff to fetch for a mission (i.e. stuff to add to the shopping list)?
    TCE do add a mission commodity to the shopping list, if it can identify the commodity. So if you doesn't see the proper commodity at the shopping list, send me a bug report and name the mission to find the issue.
    Thanks

Thx for the quick fix,i downloaded the new version and now it does startup,looking forward to try it out
    again,i'm amazed by the quick fix keep up the good work

Originally Posted by Eventure View Post (Source)
    TCE do add a mission commodity to the shopping list, if it can identify the commodity. So if you doesn't see the proper commodity at the shopping list, send me a bug report and name the mission to find the issue.
    Thanks
    Added a fetch mission, nothing added to shopping list. EMail/7z and mission name sent.

Added a fetch mission, nothing added to shopping list. EMail/7z and mission name sent.
    Thanks mate!

On the first run, the commodity was added properly to the shopping list, but after a second check I found probably an issue.
    If you don't run TCE while accepting the mission and starting TCE later on, the shopping list stays clear.
    This will be fixed with the next update, hopefully that was the case on your side.

Thanks mate!

On the first run, the commodity was added properly to the shopping list, but after a second check I found probably an issue.
    If you don't run TCE while accepting the mission and starting TCE later on, the shopping list stays clear.
    This will be fixed with the next update, hopefully that was the case on your side.
    Hmm...I had TCE running before I accepted the mission. Want a vid?

Hmm...I had TCE running before I accepted the mission. Want a vid?
    Okay, digged some more in your files and found, that you have deactivated the Auto-Destination feature (for Missions), so the mission was ignored, no mission, no shopping entry.

Okay, digged some more in your files and found, that you have deactivated the Auto-Destination feature (for Missions), so the mission was ignored, no mission, no shopping entry.
    Ah, ok. Ya know what I'm going to ask now.

Can you make it so I can leave the auto destination feature off, but still trigger the shopping list functionality if I accept a fetch mission?

Ah, ok. Ya know what I'm going to ask now.

Can you make it so I can leave the auto destination feature off, but still trigger the shopping list functionality if I accept a fetch mission?
    Sure, tried to remember, why I made this rule set?
    Ah, it was the time of introducing the mission system to TCE to have an emergency switch off, if something going wrong with it.
    Will remove the problem with the next release.

False Market!
    I have updated to 1.7.1.4 and have arrived at Arbuda. Unfortunatley when I docked at Novitski Oasis I got a report from Event Reporter about something not matching and I got a message about a False Market when I connected.

I restarted TCE and got a Market update when I hit Connect but I now have 2 Novitski Oasis! How do I delete the correct one?

I have verified databases, etc and TCE reports them to be OK

Originally Posted by dave cumming View Post (Source)
    False Market!
    I have updated to 1.7.1.4 and have arrived at Arbuda. Unfortunatley when I docked at Novitski Oasis I got a report from Event Reporter about something not matching and I got a message about a False Market when I connected.

I restarted TCE and got a Market update when I hit Connect but I now have 2 Novitski Oasis! How do I delete the correct one?

I have verified databases, etc and TCE reports them to be OK
    To remove a Market go to DATABASE > MARKETS > DELETE and search by Market Name then click the DELETE BUTTON top Right of the Panel.

Hey Eventure,

Is it possible to get the Mission Credit Value added to the Mission panel?

Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by goldleader View Post (Source)
    Hey Eventure,

Is it possible to get the Mission Credit Value added to the Mission panel?

Thanks in advance
    There is no room for that info, but I added already the info about the mission into a tooltip when you hover your mouse above the mission icon.

There is no room for that info, but I added already the info about the mission into a tooltip when you hover your mouse above the mission icon.
    Amazing, was not aware of that, will check it out, thanks