Page 321 of 321 FirstFirst ... 311317318319320321
Results 4,801 to 4,812 of 4812

Thread: [RELEASE] Trade Computer Extension Mk.II

Originally Posted by Eventure View Post (Source)
    Hi Drakkath,

thanks for your input, so let's see, what you have...
    A1: Will be in the next update.
    A2: Will remove the autohide behaviour.
    A3: How much, UTC/local difference?
    A4: No room left.
    A5: Could you provide me the journal file or the entries for this two missions, when you have accepted them?
    Thank you.

A3: not sure, i will test this.
    A5: i will collect this if I am back at home in the evening.

B1: The Minimap panel is automatically hidden on the following states: docking, FSD drive, Supercruise. Thats because Frontier are unable to provide useful data while in supercruise.
    B2: Any specific panel?
    B3: Sry, but I require the exact error details.
    B1: yes, i know. But that's not what i meant. The panel will closed automatically if I fly over a planets surface or if I drive a SRV.
    B2: no, it's on every panel I tested.
    B3: ok, if B1+B2 is solved, then i can test this point again.

B1+B2 i had not with 1.6.3.x, it's new with 1.6.4.x.

The direction is generated by the coordinates interval difference.
    Thanks, that was my assumption.

Originally Posted by Drakkath View Post (Source)
    B1: yes, i know. But that's not what i meant. The panel will closed automatically if I fly over a planets surface or if I drive a SRV.
    While driving a SRV, the Minimap panel hides, because again Frontier didn't provide any location coordinates, only in normal flights.
    I checked again, flying over planets is working (in normal flight ofc, not in supercruise!) with the Minimap panel. No auto-close anywhere.
    So I can't recreate your reported issue. Maybe you could create a small vid, showing me the issue?

In the navigation panel, when I highlight a system, the summary shows the system below the selected system.
    (Sorry abot the second screen. Watching TV on the second monitor. )

Originally Posted by Wigean View Post (Source)
    In the navigation panel, when I highlight a system, the summary shows the system below the selected system.
    (Sorry abot the second screen. Watching TV on the second monitor. )

https://i.imgur.com/0xAwmvr.jpg
    This tab and the Region Summary will be completely reworked with the next uodate, as shown in two of my previous posts.
    So this issue will be fixed anyway. Thanks for reporting

Okay, first part of informations, second part later.

A3+A5:

Yesterday i flown dozens of missions, impossible to remember all details. So I selected now 2 different passenger missions to force both issues.

Mission 1:

Danilo Sweeney, VIP, not wanted.

Time left is correct here. At the moment i get the mission TCE and ED shows the same time left (02:42). But TCE shows (WANTED) here, that's wrong.

Mission 2:

Bulk passenger, Business.

Time left is wrong here. At the moment i get the mission TCE shows 03:34 but ED shows 03:06. And TCE shows the icon for a VIP here, but i think there is only one icon in TCE for passenger missions, right?

Here the relevant journal part:

Code:
    { "timestamp":"2017-11-22T19:14:52Z", "event":"MissionAccepted", "Faction":"LTT 4487 Industry", "Name":"Mission_PassengerVIP_CEO_BOOM", "LocalisedName":"Transport Danilo Sweeney", "Commodity":"$FruitAndVegetables_Name;", "Commodity_Localised":"Obst und Gemüse", "Count":3, "DestinationSystem":"Bunda", "DestinationStation":"Faraday Ring", "Expiry":"2017-11-22T21:57:13Z", "Influence":"Med", "Reputation":"High", "Reward":383964, "PassengerCount":4, "PassengerVIPs":true, "PassengerWanted":false, "PassengerType":"Business", "MissionID":250654410 }
    { "timestamp":"2017-11-22T19:16:47Z", "event":"MissionAccepted", "Faction":"Los Chupacabras", "Name":"Mission_PassengerBulk_BUSINESS_ARRIVING", "LocalisedName":"9 Geschäftsleute will nach  ", "DestinationSystem":"Bunda", "DestinationStation":"Faraday Ring", "Expiry":"2017-11-22T22:51:25Z", "Influence":"High", "Reputation":"Low", "Reward":377487, "PassengerCount":9, "PassengerVIPs":false, "PassengerWanted":false, "PassengerType":"Business", "MissionID":250655531 }

Okay, first part of informations, second part later.

A3+A5:

Yesterday i flown dozens of missions, impossible to remember all details. So I selected now 2 different passenger missions to force both issues.

Mission 1:

Danilo Sweeney, VIP, not wanted.

Time left is correct here. At the moment i get the mission TCE and ED shows the same time left (02:42). But TCE shows (WANTED) here, that's wrong.

Mission 2:

Bulk passenger, Business.

Time left is wrong here. At the moment i get the mission TCE shows 03:34 but ED shows 03:06. And TCE shows the icon for a VIP here, but i think there is only one icon in TCE for passenger missions, right?

Here the relevant journal part:

Code:
    { "timestamp":"2017-11-22T19:14:52Z", "event":"MissionAccepted", "Faction":"LTT 4487 Industry", "Name":"Mission_PassengerVIP_CEO_BOOM", "LocalisedName":"Transport Danilo Sweeney", "Commodity":"$FruitAndVegetables_Name;", "Commodity_Localised":"Obst und Gemüse", "Count":3, "DestinationSystem":"Bunda", "DestinationStation":"Faraday Ring", "Expiry":"2017-11-22T21:57:13Z", "Influence":"Med", "Reputation":"High", "Reward":383964, "PassengerCount":4, "PassengerVIPs":true, "PassengerWanted":false, "PassengerType":"Business", "MissionID":250654410 }
    { "timestamp":"2017-11-22T19:16:47Z", "event":"MissionAccepted", "Faction":"Los Chupacabras", "Name":"Mission_PassengerBulk_BUSINESS_ARRIVING", "LocalisedName":"9 Geschäftsleute will nach  ", "DestinationSystem":"Bunda", "DestinationStation":"Faraday Ring", "Expiry":"2017-11-22T22:51:25Z", "Influence":"High", "Reputation":"Low", "Reward":377487, "PassengerCount":9, "PassengerVIPs":false, "PassengerWanted":false, "PassengerType":"Business", "MissionID":250655531 }
    Okay, I found the issue with an inverted VIP and Wanted flag.
    Because of the time difference on your second mission in ED, substract the expiry time (22:51:25) from the timestamp (19:16:47) of acceptance, you got ~03:34, not 3:06. Must be a bug in ED, or did I missed something?
    Thanks for reporting.

Originally Posted by mearmortal View Post (Source)
    "Helium gas giant" and "Water giant with life", I guess will have a look for some in the database, failing that, wait until someone scans one and passes on the data.
    "Rocky icy body"? To rocky or icy category?, Personally, I would go wih the Primary value of Rocky, as it's naturally heavier.
    As for the other star types, will look and get back to you.

Thanks for you assistance and looking into it.
    Eventure, Rocky Icy Body, 1,208cr estimated.

Second part (B):

Okay, i changed the ship and landed on a planet to test something. The minimap will also closed in normal flight, as i wrote. But i can't test more because this focus-lost-issue is extremely annoying and currently my biggest problem with TCE.

Must be a bug in ED, or did I missed something?
    I don't know. But i tested a few other missions and I have another hint for you: this time difference is happen on all bulk passenger missions.

edit: with bug in ED do you mean that wrong timestamps will written to the journal? That would be an answer to this difference.

Originally Posted by mearmortal View Post (Source)
    Eventure, Rocky Icy Body, 1,208cr estimated.
    Thanks, added to the next full release.

Second part (B):

Okay, i changed the ship and landed on a planet to test something. The minimap will also closed in normal flight, as i wrote. But i can't test more because this focus-lost-issue is extremely annoying and currently my biggest problem with TCE.
    So it happens, after you had landed your ship at the surface? Again, a vid would be very helpful, so I can check, what happened before to better recreate it on my side.
    The focus issues will be adressed with the next update.

I don't know. But i tested a few other missions and I have another hint for you: this time difference is happen on all bulk passenger missions.

edit: with bug in ED do you mean that wrong timestamps will written to the journal? That would be an answer to this difference.
    Yes, that could be the case, check between the expire time in game and the journal output.

So it happens, after you had landed your ship at the surface?
    No, forget that point. I only landed to be safe for the other tests i want to do.

Again, a vid would be very helpful, so I can check, what happened before to better recreate it on my side.
    Really, that is absolute easy to describe:

• First i click on the minimap button in the TCE icon bar - in normal flight as you wrote.
    • Then the minimap will shown.
    • After a few seconds, the minimap will closed. At this point i have done absolutely nothing, except to breath.

That's all

The focus issues will be adressed with the next update.
    Wait, do you found the cause? Because currently i assume that the auto-close-issue have to do with the focus-lost-issue.

Yes, that could be the case, check between the expire time in game and the journal output.
    But if this is a generally bug in ED, why i am the only player with this problem?

edit: found another hint. The lost-focus-issue will only happen, if ED is running. If ED is not started, then TCE works without focus-lost.

I was using TCE for a few months and all was fine untill i recently updated it,, i also updated E.D Market connector... Now when i am in station a and try to connect all i get is SERVER DOWN message..... Am i forgetting something?

Originally Posted by 1971efc View Post (Source)
    I was using TCE for a few months and all was fine untill i recently updated it,, i also updated E.D Market connector... Now when i am in station a and try to connect all i get is SERVER DOWN message..... Am i forgetting something?
    If the Frontier server is busy, you can get a server down message. You can check that on your own by starting the GUI of EDMC, make an update there and you will see the cause.

Really, that is absolute easy to describe:

• First i click on the minimap button in the TCE icon bar - in normal flight as you wrote.
    • Then the minimap will shown.
    • After a few seconds, the minimap will closed. At this point i have done absolutely nothing, except to breath.

edit: found another hint. The lost-focus-issue will only happen, if ED is running. If ED is not started, then TCE works without focus-lost.
    Did you have activated the option to show the Minimap panel on planetary flights?

The focus behaviour is completely reworked in the next update, some panels sending the focus back to ED when moving the mouse a bit at a panel.

Page 321 of 321 FirstFirst ... 311317318319320321