Page 317 of 320 FirstFirst ... 307313314315316317318319320 LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 4798

Thread: [RELEASE] Trade Computer Extension Mk.II

Active Trade Route Losing Destination

I've spent some time looking through this thread but haven't found what I'm looking for so I wonder if it's something I've set up incorrectly if no one else has seen this.

I can set up a A>B loop trade route and the two locations at the top of the screen are correct. Once I arrive in the target system, the destination disappears and never repopulates. I'll unload my cargo, buy the next commodity that is going back to my origin but the display at the top never changes. Waypoints DO stay updated but nothing else looks like I think it should.

If you watch this video from the link (https://youtu.be/jk5gn4fs6mk?t=3m41s), you'll see the pilot entering Hyperdrive in Fotla and his current status changes to Yaroklis while his destination remains the same, Drake Station. When I hyper drive into a new system, I lose my target station completely.

I'm thinking it's a configuration problem on my end but I'm not sure if I've changed anything that would cause this trade route functionality to change. If anyone can share some insight, I'd be appreciative.

Thank you.

Hi Eventure

Been messing around with the new Shopping List - looking great so far, so much easier to use than the section on the Trade panel.

However how do you delete an item from a list? I've looked everywhere but can't find out how.

Originally Posted by Maedhros View Post (Source)
    Hi Eventure

Been messing around with the new Shopping List - looking great so far, so much easier to use than the section on the Trade panel.

However how do you delete an item from a list? I've looked everywhere but can't find out how.
    You can remove an item from the list by clicking onto the category icon of the item.

Originally Posted by Zaal View Post (Source)
    I've spent some time looking through this thread but haven't found what I'm looking for so I wonder if it's something I've set up incorrectly if no one else has seen this.

I can set up a A>B loop trade route and the two locations at the top of the screen are correct. Once I arrive in the target system, the destination disappears and never repopulates. I'll unload my cargo, buy the next commodity that is going back to my origin but the display at the top never changes. Waypoints DO stay updated but nothing else looks like I think it should.

If you watch this video from the link (https://youtu.be/jk5gn4fs6mk?t=3m41s), you'll see the pilot entering Hyperdrive in Fotla and his current status changes to Yaroklis while his destination remains the same, Drake Station. When I hyper drive into a new system, I lose my target station completely.

I'm thinking it's a configuration problem on my end but I'm not sure if I've changed anything that would cause this trade route functionality to change. If anyone can share some insight, I'd be appreciative.

Thank you.
    Have to ask, if you are using the lastest version of TCE?

Originally Posted by Eventure View Post (Source)
    You can remove an item from the list by clicking onto the category icon of the item.
    OK thanks, that is one thing I had not tried

Update [1.6.4.2] released:

Changelog:
    - Fixed an issue with the some name filters of the Navigation panel.
    - Fixed an issue with the 'ShipyardSwap' event.

Note:
    Copy all files and folders from the update into your TCE installation folder (see version requirements) to update your version.

Have added new phrases for the new Shopping panel and options to the translation project below.

I like to remind any user, who wants to use TCE in french, spanish and russian to help in translating the
    latest interface phrases and commodities at OneSky. Thanks in advance.

Hi Eventure.

I'm having a display issue with the main UI of the new version, which I presume to be related to auto-sizing.

The first thing I noticed was that the UI no-longer takes up the width of the screen and is not centered properly. Then I noticed that the right side of the main UI was cut off.

I'm not sure if I'd adjusted the main UI display previously and perhaps the update didn't like that (it is set to X 324, Y 0 ) . In any case I tried adjusting the position of the main UI through the settings (putting X to 0) and that can fix the centering issue (though it then seems to mess up where the notifications display), it doesn't fix the missing right-hand side icons.

https://imgur.com/a/f30ga

Thanks for all the updates and new features!

However since the release of 1.6.4, when I update to the latest version of EDMC (2.46) I get the following error on logging in to TCE.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
    Parameter name: index
    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
    at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
    at Trade_Computer_Extension.EXT_EDMC.Get_EDMC_Hangar() in F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\EXT_EDMC.vb:line 648
    at Trade_Computer_Extension.TCE_Launcher_UI.TCE_Launcher_UI_VisibleChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) in F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\TCE_Launcher_UI.vb:line 74
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnVisibleChanged(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.OnVisibleChanged(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnVisibleChanged(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2115.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    Trade Computer Extension MK.II
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/TCE/Trade%20Computer%20Extension%20MK.II.exe
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2110.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2110.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2102.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
    System.Runtime.Remoting
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2114.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
    System.Data
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2102.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
    System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2117.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Numerics
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
    System.Xml.Linq
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
    System.Data.SQLite
    Assembly Version: 1.0.99.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.99.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/TCE/System.Data.SQLite.DLL
    System.Transactions
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
    System.EnterpriseServices
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Uninstalling EDMC does not fix the issue, the only way to get TCE working again is to delete the TCE folder and reinstall afresh.

EDMC 2.46 works fine with the previous version of TCE (1.6.3.6), and TCE 1.6.4.2 loads fine with EDMC 2.45. It just seems to be that the latest version of EDMC causes an issue with the latest iteration of TCE, at least on my system. Any ideas?

Many thanks

pd

Originally Posted by FoxFire Ayderan View Post (Source)
    Hi Eventure.

I'm having a display issue with the main UI of the new version, which I presume to be related to auto-sizing.

The first thing I noticed was that the UI no-longer takes up the width of the screen and is not centered properly. Then I noticed that the right side of the main UI was cut off.

I'm not sure if I'd adjusted the main UI display previously and perhaps the update didn't like that (it is set to X 324, Y 0 ) . In any case I tried adjusting the position of the main UI through the settings (putting X to 0) and that can fix the centering issue (though it then seems to mess up where the notifications display), it doesn't fix the missing right-hand side icons.

https://imgur.com/a/f30ga
    Thanks for reporting, have added the fix to the update now, please reload and test it. Please report back.

That fixed it. Thanks!

So now that I can open the Shopping Panel (very cool by-the-way), I discovered that the right hand border (and the Add Element and Hide button) are not visible.

https://imgur.com/a/jaX0Z

Is there any way to manually add a "split" for stats like like mission counts? I'd like to track the number of missions in a single session, and currently I can only do that by day - which is mildly annoying if I play past midnight, and start playing more missions later in the evening on the same day.

Originally Posted by Rohaq View Post (Source)
    Is there any way to manually add a "split" for stats like like mission counts? I'd like to track the number of missions in a single session, and currently I can only do that by day - which is mildly annoying if I play past midnight, and start playing more missions later in the evening on the same day.
    seconded, would be useful indeed. oh, and hi mate.

Originally Posted by Rohaq View Post (Source)
    Originally Posted by punkerich View Post (Source)
    seconded, would be useful indeed. oh, and hi mate.
    So adding a session counter to the Mission Summary would be enough?

Originally Posted by Eventure View Post (Source)
    So adding a session counter to the Mission Summary would be enough?
    Should do. Perhaps in the way you handle the Day counter now (This session/last session).
    Ye could combine that with the export to file cough remember to include bounties or cz vouchers incl. faction/station cough cough...

Page 317 of 320 FirstFirst ... 307313314315316317318319320 LastLast