Page 418 of 418 First 414416417418
Results 6,256 to 6,261 of 6261

Thread: [RELEASE] Trade Computer Extension Mk.II

Originally Posted by immortal View Post (Source)
    Hi Eventure,

thank you for your welcome and your fast reply.

Unfortunately, either the installation on a different drive, nor the exception in / switching of my security suite, nor the Run as a admin" did work

Please tell me if you need any more information about my system. I am little bit stumped here.
    Hey again Eventure,

I fixed the problem after uninstalling the Windows Updates KB4481031 and KB4480056, which both update .NET Framework 3.5 to 4.7.2. So I guess, TCE is not compatible with Framework 4.7.2.

Originally Posted by immortal View Post (Source)
    Hey again Eventure,

I fixed the problem after uninstalling the Windows Updates KB4481031 and KB4480056, which both update .NET Framework 3.5 to 4.7.2. So I guess, TCE is not compatible with Framework 4.7.2.
    Good to hear, you have found the issue. TCE is build onto the Framework 4.0, so I linked the x64 installer under Prerequisites. Maybe you try to install it and reinstall the windows updates again.

Hi Eventure,
    I think I maybe having the same framework issue as I recently updated TCE today from 1.7.4.7 to 1.7.5 and I'm getting an unhandled exception error when trying to transfer the database. I did try running 1.7.4.7 and that works fine.

Originally Posted by Fallen_Tyrael View Post (Source)
    Hi Eventure,
    I think I maybe having the same framework issue as I recently updated TCE today from 1.7.4.7 to 1.7.5 and I'm getting an unhandled exception error when trying to transfer the database. I did try running 1.7.4.7 and that works fine.
    Please send me a bug report (with the 1.7.4.7) and attach the database file to recreate the issue. I also require the error details from the exception you had.
    Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Eventure View Post (Source)
    Please send me a bug report (with the 1.7.4.7) and attach the database file to recreate the issue. I also require the error details from the exception you had.
    Thanks in advance.
    Hopefully you got the email as i had a few issues trying to send it.

Version [1.7.5.1] released

Changelog:
    - Fixed an issue with the Shopping button displaying with the Best Sell option at the Find Market function of the Trade Overview panel.
    - Fixed an error when transferring the registered trade market database with empty entries.
    - Fixed an issue when transferring the commodity prices database taking too much time.

Notes:
    Either download the version above, install and transfer your old database, or use the auto-update function of the launcher.
    Click the 'new version' notice at the bottom of the launcher.

If you find an error, please report and use the Report a Bug button at the launcher and don't forget to copy the error details and ErrorReportFile.7z archive.

I like to remind any user, who wants to use TCE in french, spanish or russian to help in translating the
    latest interface phrases, common commodities and rare commodities at OneSky. Thanks in advance.