Page 403 of 403 FirstFirst ... 398401402403
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 6045

Thread: [RELEASE] Trade Computer Extension Mk.II

  1. #6031
    TCE complains about my regional settings set to bulgarian and only fails to process journals, I checked the files and there are no non-latin characters there, files are encoded in UTF-8 and timestamp looks like that:

    { "timestamp":"2018-08-07T20:03:32Z", "event":"Fileheader", "part":1, "language":"English\\UK", "gameversion":"3.1.3.201 EDH", "build":"r175762/r0 " }

    I've tried changing regional settings to english/GB, but it doesn't seem to help.

  2. #6032
    Originally Posted by GargoyleBG View Post (Source)
    TCE complains about my regional settings set to bulgarian and only fails to process journals, I checked the files and there are no non-latin characters there, files are encoded in UTF-8 and timestamp looks like that:

    { "timestamp":"2018-08-07T20:03:32Z", "event":"Fileheader", "part":1, "language":"English\\UK", "gameversion":"3.1.3.201 EDH", "build":"r175762/r0 " }

    I've tried changing regional settings to english/GB, but it doesn't seem to help.
    Hi there,

    you speaking of this message: "Your Region setting of your Windows installation differs from international standards. Please change it to a different Region. Exiting TCE..." ?

    If so, it's not a datetime thing, but an uncommon divider setting for your PC. Please change it to , (comma) or . (point) to fix the issue.
    Otherwise please send me a detailed bug report by using the Report A Bug button at the Launcher or Options panel.
    Thanks.

  3. #6033
    It was the digit group symbol, mine was blank space, works with a comma and a dot for decimal.

  4. #6034
    Do the faction influence charts only update if you look at them? I think that's what's happening, but I'm not sure. I would think they update if you visit the system where the faction is and dock. I know I've been to systems where the faction is at for the last several days, but the chart only shows yesterday/today.

    I'm going to test by looking at the chart for one fac in one system every day, and not others that I visit. I will also send my 7z and which systems to look at.

    But Eventure, can you confirm how it is supposed to work?

  5. #6035
    Originally Posted by Eventure View Post (Source)
    Thanks for the report, will try to recreate the issue.
    I found a bug when updating the expire date for a mission on startup of ED. This may could lead to an abnormal termination of a mission.
    Please check then, if the lost mission is now listed at the Mission History of the Personal panel.
    @Eventure -- sorry for delayed response, busy week. Yes, the mission history in the personal panel still reflected all missions (that I remember, anyway), including those that disappeared from the TCE mission counter after a restart. So it seems it's just that it forgets to include those in the count?

  6. #6036
    Originally Posted by Abil Midena View Post (Source)
    Do the faction influence charts only update if you look at them? I think that's what's happening, but I'm not sure. I would think they update if you visit the system where the faction is and dock. I know I've been to systems where the faction is at for the last several days, but the chart only shows yesterday/today.

    I'm going to test by looking at the chart for one fac in one system every day, and not others that I visit. I will also send my 7z and which systems to look at.

    But Eventure, can you confirm how it is supposed to work?
    Found an issue at the update routine for faction data, which removed the history by accident. Will be fixed with the next update.
    Thanks for the report.

    Originally Posted by CMDR Galyock View Post (Source)
    @Eventure -- sorry for delayed response, busy week. Yes, the mission history in the personal panel still reflected all missions (that I remember, anyway), including those that disappeared from the TCE mission counter after a restart. So it seems it's just that it forgets to include those in the count?
    Have included a fixed for the issue with the next update, but it has to be tested in the long run. Please report back, if the issue still happens after updating to the newest version of TCE.

  7. #6037
    Version [1.7.2] released


    Changelog:
    - Fixed an issue when updating the expiring date for a mission at the launch of ED.
    - Fixed a possible issue when checking active mission status, which could result in the removal of an active mission by accident.
    - Fixed an issue with the star type M red super giant picture not being displayed at the Cartography panel.
    - Fixed an issue with the Region Summary statistics at the Navigation panel.
    - Fixed a display issue with the number of Stored Locations within the actual Trade Range at the Navigation panel.
    - Fixed an issue with tracked Faction data not properly stored at the Faction History database.

    Notes:
    Either download the version above, install and transfer your old database, or use the auto-update function of the launcher.
    Click the 'new version' notice at the bottom of the launcher.

    If you find an error, please report and use the Report a Bug button at the launcher and don't forget to copy the error details and ErrorReportFile.7z archive.

    I like to remind any user, who wants to use TCE in french, spanish or russian to help in translating the
    latest interface phrases, common commodities and rare commodities at OneSky. Thanks in advance.

  8. #6038

    New Version

    Hi Eventure,

    Thanks for the new version.8-))

  9. #6039

    Error

    Hi

    i didnt find a solution myself in the forums or the wiki. If this popped up in the past and was allready solved im sorry.

    wanted to try out TCE but when I try to log in i get the following message



    ************** Exception Text **************
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' or one of its dependencies. Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden.
    File name: 'System.Data.SQLite.dll'
    at Trade_Computer_Extension.MD_SQLite_Import.SQLite_Import(String DBFullName, String TableName)
    at Trade_Computer_Extension.MD_Import_DBs.IMP_Personal() in F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\MD_Import_DBs.vb:line 263
    at Trade_Computer_Extension.MD_Player_Data.Read_Player_Data() in F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\MD_Player_Data.vb:line 14
    at Trade_Computer_Extension.TCE_Launcher_Login.LogInTCE() in F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\TCE_Launcher_Login.vb:line 124
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Label.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)




    ************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3131.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    Trade Computer Extension MK.II
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/TCE/Trade%20Computer%20Extension%20MK.II.exe
    ----------------------------------------
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Core
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3110.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Windows.Forms
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Drawing
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Configuration
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Xml
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Runtime.Remoting
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Data
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3120.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Numerics
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Xml.Linq
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    Newtonsoft.Json
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 10.0.3.21018
    CodeBase: file:///C:/TCE/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Runtime.Serialization
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3131.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    Snippets
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3110.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3131.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------




    running the programm under win10 64bit

    thought it might have something to do with the Microsoft VisualC++.

    so if someone has a solution i would be gratefull


    avaunt

  10. #6040
    Originally Posted by Avaunt View Post (Source)
    Hi

    i didnt find a solution myself in the forums or the wiki. If this popped up in the past and was allready solved im sorry.

    wanted to try out TCE but when I try to log in i get the following message



    ************** Exception Text **************
    System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SQLite.dll' or one of its dependencies. Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden.
    File name: 'System.Data.SQLite.dll'
    at Trade_Computer_Extension.MD_SQLite_Import.SQLite_Import(String DBFullName, String TableName)
    at Trade_Computer_Extension.MD_Import_DBs.IMP_Personal() in F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\MD_Import_DBs.vb:line 263
    at Trade_Computer_Extension.MD_Player_Data.Read_Player_Data() in F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\MD_Player_Data.vb:line 14
    at Trade_Computer_Extension.TCE_Launcher_Login.LogInTCE() in F:\Trade Computer Extension\Trade Computer Extension\TCE_Launcher_Login.vb:line 124
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Label.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)




    ************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3131.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    Trade Computer Extension MK.II
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/TCE/Trade%20Computer%20Extension%20MK.II.exe
    ----------------------------------------
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Core
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3110.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Windows.Forms
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Drawing
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Configuration
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Xml
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Runtime.Remoting
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Data
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3120.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Numerics
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Xml.Linq
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3056.0 built by: NET472REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    Newtonsoft.Json
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 10.0.3.21018
    CodeBase: file:///C:/TCE/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
    ----------------------------------------
    System.Runtime.Serialization
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3131.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    Snippets
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3110.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_C
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.3131.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------




    running the programm under win10 64bit

    thought it might have something to do with the Microsoft VisualC++.

    so if someone has a solution i would be gratefull


    avaunt
    Hi avaunt,

    please install the x64 runtime noted at the Prerequisites section. That should fix your error.

  11. #6041
    ... had all packages from 2005 to 2017 installed. Except the 2010 x64 ... my bad

    Thanks a lot for your help and have a nice day

  12. #6042
    How do you delete missions? TCE is detecting two missions that I don't have. No idea how or why as I've cleaned out the entirety of the journal files before running.

    EDIT: Weird. Just relaunched and the missions have vanished.

  13. #6043
    Originally Posted by Garix View Post (Source)
    How do you delete missions? TCE is detecting two missions that I don't have. No idea how or why as I've cleaned out the entirety of the journal files before running.

    EDIT: Weird. Just relaunched and the missions have vanished.
    You can't manually remove missions, TCE checks every start up and everytime you dock at a station, if a mission was completed.
    Clearing the journal folder isn't required and could produce the issue, because TCE checking the last file, if something got missed in the case TCE wasn't running at the time.

  14. #6044
    I have some question about Extensions section in the launcher as I did not find answers in the wiki.
    I have created the initial database on a system far away from the one that has become my home now. When we create the initial database, it recovers all trade information from all stations in the range around the current station.
    If I want to recover again all trade information from another station that has became my new home, do I have to recreate the initial database around this new station ?
    If I have well understood, "update trade stations" only update prices from visited stations.

    Second question, what is the use of option "rebuild database" ?

  15. #6045
    Originally Posted by Lorith View Post (Source)
    I have some question about Extensions section in the launcher as I did not find answers in the wiki.
    I have created the initial database on a system far away from the one that has become my home now. When we create the initial database, it recovers all trade information from all stations in the range around the current station.
    If I want to recover again all trade information from another station that has became my new home, do I have to recreate the initial database around this new station ?
    Yes, if you want to have all stations around your new position, but you will loose any notes you have entered for the stations around the last position.

    Originally Posted by Lorith View Post (Source)
    If I have well understood, "update trade stations" only update prices from visited stations.
    You updating all stations in your database to be exact, not only you have visited.

    Originally Posted by Lorith View Post (Source)
    Second question, what is the use of option "rebuild database" ?
    The rebuild option is to recreate station, prices, outfittings and shipyard data for stations, which are actually in your database.
    So the option is only required, if any EDDB-Relay update producing an error in your database. Rebuilding the database fixes the error usually.

Page 403 of 403 FirstFirst ... 398401402403