Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: record for largest single trade...

Originally Posted by EddyRockSteady View Post (Source)
    I've been parked up next to a Barnacle in a 336-ton Anaconda and the SRV rat-race is soul-destroying..........It just makes absolutely no sense that there's all of a sudden an unlimited supply of meta-alloys from a non-sustainable source.
    I agree that the SRV rat-race is pretty tragic, it took about 5.5 hrs of grind to fill up the Anaconda. To be honest total profit wise you could make more by grinding smuggling in the same time but for highest single transaction it will be hard to better. (Until someone takes the time to fill up an Imperial Cutter that is)

I am really just hoping that if we shoot enough Barnacles that we might find something interesting show up to investigate.

Originally Posted by Agonist101 View Post (Source)
    ... (Until someone takes the time to fill up an Imperial Cutter that is)...
    Easier and faster way of beating that 30 million, the "Nuts" wing of the Hutton Truckers have that name for a reason... and when it comes to cargo - they are Nuts !!!

Originally Posted by Jockey79 View Post (Source)
    Easier and faster way of beating that 30 million, the "Nuts" wing of the Hutton Truckers have that name for a reason... and when it comes to cargo - they are Nuts !!!

Pray tell what's the secret?

Pray tell what's the secret?
    Well, what you do is..

First you need to [REDACTED]. Then go to [REDACTED] and buy [REDACTED]. Then you need [REDACTED], and if you load [REDACTED] which will take about [REDACTED] hours.
    Then fly to [REDACTED] and sell the [REDACTED] for an amazing profit.

It really is that simple.

Just doing a legal trade mission now - 117 tonnes of Imp Slaves, over 42ly for 2.028 Mcr.

Originally Posted by Agonist101 View Post (Source)
    To be honest total profit wise you could make more by grinding smuggling in the same time but for highest single transaction it will be hard to better. (Until someone takes the time to fill up an Imperial Cutter that is)
    Challenge accepted!

Okay, that was painful...

Name:  Screenshot_0000.png
Views: 130
Size:  433.7 KB

But lucrative!

Name:  Screenshot_0004.png
Views: 115
Size:  161.3 KB

wow.... just... wow. I surrender. That's just stunning Vurt. I doubt anyone is eer going to top that. You are the recordholder and, I suspect, will be for essentially ever.

Originally Posted by Vurt View Post (Source)
    Challenge accepted!

Name:  Screenshot_0000.png
Views: 130
Size:  433.7 KB

But lucrative!

Name:  Screenshot_0004.png
Views: 115
Size:  161.3 KB
    Originally Posted by Cmdr Mnumen View Post (Source)
    wow.... just... wow. I surrender. That's just stunning Vurt. I doubt anyone is eer going to top that. You are the recordholder and, I suspect, will be for essentially ever.
    And it's been bested...
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post3473540

Originally Posted by Zieman View Post (Source)
    I stand correct - once again I am speechless. jesters-ink, you are the record holder.

Still waiting for the 792 ton haul......

I'm thinking about it, in a non sadistic way.

Originally Posted by Vurt View Post (Source)
    Challenge accepted!

I'm gutted for you Vurt.
    As one who has done it, I can understand the effort it took for you to get the ship out there with a 4A fuel scoop?

There is only the maximum 792 config left to do, but I don't know if I have the balls to do it.

Shall we just say, we are in the over 65 million club?

Originally Posted by Jesters09 View Post (Source)
    I'm gutted for you Vurt.
    As one who has done it, I can understand the effort it took for you to get the ship out there with a 4A fuel scoop?

There is only the maximum 792 config left to do, but I don't know if I have the balls to do it.

Well, if you do - I'm happy to be the fuel tanker for it.

Originally Posted by Jesters09 View Post (Source)
    I'm gutted for you Vurt.

Sold!

Yeah, the 4A scoop can be annoying, especially since beforehand I had been flying around in a 5A scooping asp. It felt like dropping down from a road bike to a tricycle.

I can only shudder at thinking through the logistics of filling up 792t--having a buddy with fuel limpets getting you to the farming site, then somewhere with outfitting to swap out your SRV bay, not to mention manually scooping the last 8t in the lumbering beheamoth that is the cutter, and then finally popping more fuel limpets to get to a suitably high-profit market. I leave this as an exercise to a better person than I!

To everyone filling up a python and up with these things: I salute you!

Originally Posted by Jockey79 View Post (Source)
    Well, if you do - I'm happy to be the fuel tanker for it.
    I appreciate the offer. Will see if the insanity to fillerup hits again.

Careful what you wish for.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast