Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Elite: Dangerous Market Connector (EDMC)

Release 2.30:
    • Support for new modules and ships in E: D 1.8 / 2.3.
    • Suppress auto-update when carrying Rares.
    • Send Materials inventory to EDSM.
    • Fix for sending large amounts of delayed data to EDDN.

Note: As of E: D 2.3 ship export to E: D Shipyard or Coriolis no longer includes engineers' mods.

Originally Posted by Otis B. View Post (Source)
    Release 2.30:

Note: As of E: D 2.3 ship export to EDShipyard or Coriolis no longer includes engineers' mods.
    Hi, Are there any plans to include the engineers' mods information in a future release of EDMC? I have to say that this information was very useful.

Originally Posted by NeilKD View Post (Source)
    Hi, Are there any plans to include the engineers' mods information in a future release of EDMC?
    Frontier no longer make this information available, so no.
    There's a bug report about this here.

Frontier no longer make this information available, so no.
    There's a bug report about this here.
    Yes I see this in the Journal

Slot":"FrameShiftDrive", "Item":"Int_Hyperdrive_Size5_Class5", "On":true, "Priority":0, "Health":1.000000, "Value":5103953, "EngineerBlueprint":"FSD_LongRange", "EngineerLevel":5

Which doesn't help very much.

Originally Posted by NeilKD View Post (Source)
    Yes I see this in the Journal...
    The more detailed info usable for EDShipyard and Coriolis used to come from the Companion API in E: D 2.2.
    Frontier have removed it from the API, but haven't added it to the Journal.

Problem installing on 2nd computer

Loving this little tool but I am on vacation and am playing Elite: Dangerous on my laptop. When setting up EDMC it keeps returning the error of "Invalid Credentials". I know the credentials are correct since I used them to log into the Frontier Store as a test. I typed the credentials into notepad and copied and pasted them into both locations. Worked fine for the Frontier Store and failed in EDMC. This program works fine on my desktop. It has not asked me to input a verification code either. Maybe there is a file somewhere that I can modify to make this work or something like this?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Originally Posted by Dazlarus View Post (Source)
    Loving this little tool but I am on vacation and am playing Elite: Dangerous on my laptop. When setting up EDMC it keeps returning the error of "Invalid Credentials". I know the credentials are correct since I used them to log into the Frontier Store as a test. I typed the credentials into notepad and copied and pasted them into both locations. Worked fine for the Frontier Store and failed in EDMC. This program works fine on my desktop. It has not asked me to input a verification code either. Maybe there is a file somewhere that I can modify to make this work or something like this?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
    UPDATE: The 2.31 update fixed my issue, thank you guys!

Been using EDMC for a LONG time, but just started a second account with base game only.

Any issues with the API that the second account may have? I seem to remember something about the FD API only worked for people who had Elite base and Horizons or something like that.

"You're doing it wrong". No, we are having Fun OUR way.
    ~-~ The A-Team Site ~-~

Originally Posted by Loriath View Post (Source)
    Any issues with the API that the second account may have? I seem to remember something about the FD API only worked for people who had Elite base and Horizons or something like that.
    Should work without any problems. Run E: D with the second account and EDMC should automatically prompt you for your 2nd account credentials.

If you run the second E: D account in a separate user account on your machine (e.g. using runas on Windows or sudo on Mac) then run EDMC in the same user account.

Should work without any problems. Run E: D with the second account and EDMC should automatically prompt you for your 2nd account credentials.
    Perfect. Thanks Otis.

~-~ The A-Team Site ~-~

Hey,
    I have recently rekindled my love for ED after a long time of not playing and wanted to make some money trading and came upon your neat tool. Sadly I have the same problem as the previous reply. It does not accept my login data and I am 100% sure I put it in correctly (tested with the Frontier login page and copy and pasted it). Would be cool if anyone knows a way to fix this.

Kind regards,
    Cmdr Mustacha

Many thanks for this brilliant tool!

Just a quick question. Does EDMC create a database and if so, where is it located (on a Windows PC) please?

I would like to keep a backup of EDMC's information but can't find its data.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Akarana View Post (Source)
    Does EDMC create a database and if so, where is it located (on a Windows PC) please?
    EDMC does not create a database or save any information locally - it's designed to be a bridge to online tools such as eddb, EDSM, EDShipyard, Coriolis, etc.

There's a couple of exceptions:
    • If you have any options selected on the "Output" settings tab, it will save files in the location also specified on the "Output" settings tab.
    • If you have "Send system and scan data to the Elite Dangerous Data Network" selected on the "EDDN" settings tab, it will temporarily save unsent data in the file %LOCALAPPDATA%\EDMarketConnector\replay.jsonl

Many thanks for the detailed reply, Otis. Rep +1

Keep up the good work! o7

Now if FD would just put back what they took out it would make us all happier Thanks Otis!

~-~ The A-Team Site ~-~

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast