Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 754

Thread: Elite G19s Companion app (with simulated space traffic control)

  1. #31
    Originally Posted by foxpur View Post (Source)
    For those using this to listen to Radio Sidewinder they have changed the URL to a new server... you need to edit the the Options File to the new addressx:
    http://streaming.radio.co/se23f7435a/listen

    where ? tried the options inside of the app , but cant find where to edit

  2. #32
    Originally Posted by sutex View Post (Source)
    where ? tried the options inside of the app , but cant find where to edit
    Sure...

    go to "Options" scroll to page 2 and select "Open Options File" and a text file will open to edit
    In the space under

    "RadioStations": [
    {
    "Name": "Radio Sidewinder",
    "Url": "http://streaming.radio.co/se23f7435a/listen"

    Make sure the "Url": looks like this one, here, not the one that was here before.

    Then save/close file and reset the app in standalone (I don't know if you have the reset the app if using the G19s however)

  3. #33
    Originally Posted by foxpur View Post (Source)
    Sure...

    go to "Options" scroll to page 2 and select "Open Options File" and a text file will open to edit
    In the space under

    "RadioStations": [
    {
    "Name": "Radio Sidewinder",
    "Url": "http://streaming.radio.co/se23f7435a/listen"

    Make sure the "Url": looks like this one, here, not the one that was here before.

    Then save/close file and reset the app in standalone (I don't know if you have the reset the app if using the G19s however)

    twitchy keys ah keep scrolling , once your in options, found it cheers

  4. #34
    Originally Posted by sutex View Post (Source)
    twitchy keys ah keep scrolling , once your in options, found it cheers
    My 4 and 1 keys are sticking on my numberpad, which I just need to clean, but keep forgetting till I hit the 4 or 1 (I don't use them that often)

  5. #35
    Just re-install the app , was working last night now no.

    5/03/2016 12:08:20 PM: Windows version: Microsoft Windows NT 10.0.10240.0
    5/03/2016 12:08:20 PM: Exception occurred: The '=' character, hexadecimal value 0x3D, cannot be included in a name. Line 19, position 30.
    5/03/2016 12:08:20 PM: at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String[] args)
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Int32 pos, String res, String[] args)
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElement()
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
    at System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.ReadContentFrom(XmlReader r)
    at System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.ReadContentFrom(XmlReader r, LoadOptions o)
    at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load(XmlReader reader, LoadOptions options)
    at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load(String uri, LoadOptions options)
    at EliteFinder.Finder.IsVerboseLoggingEnabled(String installPath, String filename)
    at EliteFinder.Finder.IsVerboseLoggingEnabled(String installPath)
    at EliteG19s.LogWatcherManager.CheckVerboseLogging(String path)
    at EliteG19s.LogWatcherManager.StartWatching(String path)
    at EliteG19s.LogWatcherManager.StartDefault()
    at EliteG19s.LogWatcherManager..ctor(ScreenManager screenManager)
    at EliteG19s.ScreenManager..ctor()
    at EliteG19s.Windows.EliteG19sApplicationContext..ctor()
    at EliteG19s.Windows.Program.Main()

  6. #36
    Sutex, it seems to fail on reading your AppConfig.xml file. Did you happen to change one of the entries there manually? Otherwise, feel free to send it to me at magicmau@gmail.com, and I can find out if there is a bug to fix

  7. #37
    Originally Posted by MagicMau View Post (Source)
    Sutex, it seems to fail on reading your AppConfig.xml file. Did you happen to change one of the entries there manually? Otherwise, feel free to send it to me at magicmau@gmail.com, and I can find out if there is a bug to fix

    Interesting , I suspect this is the issues with all of these tools then https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=236658


    Just a ? if I delete , AppConfig.xml file , will the launcher require it , get a clean copy

  8. #38
    nah, I wouldn't delete it. From just reading the error message I think it can be solved quite easily. I think you have a double quote and an equals sign mixed up somewhere in the file (on line 19, character 30).

  9. #39
    Been looking for that 'LION' for awhile now

  10. #40
    Send me your file, sutex, I'd be happy to take a look.

  11. #41
    Yep , just send

  12. #42
    Your fix is in the mail ;-) I think something stole all the spaces from your AppConfig.xml file. Easy to fix, just sent you a version with spaces. Let me know if it solves your issue.

  13. #43
    this work on my g15 keyboard?

  14. #44
    Originally Posted by MagicMau View Post (Source)
    Send me your file, sutex, I'd be happy to take a look.


    I deleted ( moved it too desktop first , then shot it ) AppConfig.xml ran the FD installer and it re-required the files so ALL the TOOLS now work, what a pain that was ..... AppConfig.xml getting corrupted

  15. #45
    Awesome! Glad you got it working again!

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast